Questions from a "dummy" - page 27

Silent:

Do you want to talk?

2. C#: How do I get the name of a variable?

If you ask google how to get the name of a variable, it turns out that the question is valid.

For the incorrect wording of the question on the previous page, forgive generously.

"Nothing restricts the programmer's flight of fancy so much as a compiler" (c)

You want to do a man good but he tries to put salt in his wounds :)

// (Raising his palms to the clouds): And it is only to defend his schizoid rights!

I know there are no problems with it in DotNET. So what? Does it make me wrong? Not at all. My goal was to convey the idea of distinguishing between logical types, not to prove you wrong in your ways.

The"Variable Name" logical type is still categorically different from the"String Variable Value" logical type. Just because you can cash in a variable name into a string in Sharp doesn't mean there's no difference between the types. For such machinations in dotNET there is a specially created grand mechanism of reflexion - all kinds of ways to get, create and store META-information about a program in the program itself. It is through this mechanism that universal, independent of top-level languages, run-time linking of individual modules of executable programs is achieved. (And this is, by the way, why these programs can not be protected from decompilation in principle.)

SO WHAT ? :) :)

In mql5 this mechanism is absent, as well as in C++. And as you probably have already understood, it's almost guaranteed that it won't exist. :)

So..... shove your rights up your ass and direct your flight of thought to doing your homework.... :-))))))))

Thanks for the constructive advice.

PS The market is the market, but you have to watch your mouth. (ц)

Silent:

In the three pines again...

There are variables like

processing, but that's not the point

as there are a lot of variables, I decided to load them into

how do I explain to the compiler thatstring Smbl_ is actuallyinput string Smbl_01 andstring Chrt_Smbl_ID_ isstring Chrt_Smbl_ID_?

I.e. the top function to build into the bottom function with "concept substitution"?

Maybe someone has a sample variable enumeration function?

I don't know what problem you are trying to solve, but the given problems can be solved by assigning values of intput variables to array. After that you use an array cell instead of uniquely named variables differing only by the number at the end.

In your case, since you know the exact number of variables, the array can be statically declared, which saves you from further manipulation on memory allocation.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Операции присваивания
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Операции присваивания
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Операции присваивания - Документация по MQL5

2011.07.24 04:05

So..... shove your rights up your arse and direct your train of thought to.... :-))))))))

Offtop. That's what I love about weekend morning-night posts on Russian-language forums - it's the presence of alcohol in the bloodstream :)

Yedelkin:
Offtop. That's what I love about morning-night posts on Russian-language forums at the weekend - it's the presence of alcohol in the blood :)
Why? I'm on holiday. I hope it's not the alcohol, but the humour is hilarious.

MetaDriver:
What? I'm on holiday. It's not the booze, it's the humour.
I'm talking about the phenomenon itself, without being specific :) Hooray for the holiday! :)

Can you tell me what it means:

ORDER_VOLUME_CURRENT

Unfulfilled volume

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/tradingconstants/orderproperties#enum_order_property_double

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

tol64:

Can you tell me what it means:

ORDER_VOLUME_CURRENT

Unfulfilled volume

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/tradingconstants/orderproperties#enum_order_property_double

This is for the stock market, there the lot can be executed on the available quantity (if it suits the trader of course).

Interesting:
This is for the stock market, there the lot can be executed on the available quantity (if it suits the trader of course).
If you don't mind, could you give a simple example? Because it's not quite clear to me "the lot can be executed on the available quantity"...

tol64:
If you don't mind, could you give a simple example? Because it's not quite clear to me "the lot can be fulfilled by the available quantity"...
ENUM_ORDER_TYPE_FILLING
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5