Questions from a "dummy" - page 26

Interesting:
It's either synthetic or the Euro exchange rate before it officially came into circulation (there was some kind of currency before the Euro as I recall)...
From 1979 there was an ECU, but it was also calculated from a basket of currencies like synthetics before it.

Urain:
There has been an ECU since 1979, but it was just as calculated from the basket of currencies as the synthetic before it.

I also thought it was an ECU (but hesitated, as there are also Medieval French coins with the same name).

For those who are not familiar with the history of the Eura it would be useful to read up on it:

1 The history of the Eura

2 The ECU (European Currency Unit) - Wikipedia

История единой европейской валюты (евро)
  • www.globfin.ru
Идея евро не так уж нова и молода. Попытки объединить (или унифицировать) денежные системы возникали неоднократно. Практически одновременно с появлением монет. Как известно, первые монеты появились в Лидии (государстве, находившемся в Малой Азии) в VII веке до н.э. Некоторые древнегреческие города-государства стали заключать между собой союзы...

I am interested in the subject of pseudorandom number generators. Where do they actually come from? What is the algorithm? From the volume of the hard drive and other stuff, or from where? I'd like to write something that would give me approximately equal number of odd and even numbers in the range of 20 numbers. I tried a standard generator, maybe I messed up somewhere, but it came out 4 to 1, even if I shoot myself.) Tried to take numbers from the history of closing bars - 2 to 1. Pfft... Yeah, but random numbers are too important to leave them to chance))

AUser:
I'm interested in the subject of pseudorandom number generators. Where do they actually come from? What's the algorithm? From the volume of the hard drive and other stuff or from where? I'd like to write something that would give me approximately equal number of odd and even numbers in the range of 20 numbers. I tried a standard generator, maybe I messed up somewhere, but it came out 4 to 1, even if I shoot myself.) Tried to take numbers from the history of closing bars - 2 to 1. Pfft... Yeah, but random numbers are too important to leave them to chance))

Read here, it might help.

If I'm not mistaken, the question about the algorithm was raised in MQL4 forum, but I do not remember where exactly.

��������� ��������� ����� - ���������� ����������
  • alglib.sources.ru
This article is outdated due to the last updates in the ALGLIB package. It will be rewritten soon. Till then you may find information you need in the reference manual. ������ ������, ���������� ��������� ��� ����� ������� ���� �� "��������� ��������������� �����", �.�. ��� ���������, �������������� �����, ���������� �����, �� ����������...

MathRand() and MathSrand() are pure wrappers over the usual C++ rand() and srand() functions that come with the Visual Studio 2008 C++ compiler.

In the three pines again...

There are variables like

input string   Smbl_01="EURUSD";
input string   Smbl_02="GBPUSD";

long           Chrt_Smbl_ID_01;
long           Chrt_Smbl_ID_02;

processing, but that's not the point

if(Smbl_01!=NULL)
        {
         SymbolSelect(Smbl_01,true);
         Chrt_Smbl_ID_01=ChartOpen(Smbl_01,Prd);
         ChartApplyTemplate(Chrt_Smbl_ID_01,NmTmplt);
        };

as there are a lot of variables, I decided to load them into

for(int i=1;i<=12;i++)
     {
      string Smbl_="Smbl_";
      string Chrt_Smbl_ID_="Chrt_Smbl_ID_";
      if(i<10)
        {
         StringAdd(Smbl_,IntegerToString(0));
         StringAdd(Chrt_Smbl_ID_,IntegerToString(0));
         StringAdd(Smbl_,IntegerToString(i));
         StringAdd(Chrt_Smbl_ID_,IntegerToString(i));
        }
      else
        {
         StringAdd(Smbl_,IntegerToString(i));
         StringAdd(Chrt_Smbl_ID_,IntegerToString(i));
        };

how do I explain to the compiler thatstring Smbl_ is actuallyinput string Smbl_01 andstring Chrt_Smbl_ID_ isstring Chrt_Smbl_ID_?

I.e. the top function to build into the bottom function with "concept substitution"?

Maybe someone has a sample variable enumeration function?

Silent:

In the three pines again...

There are variables like

processing, but that's not the point

as there are a lot of variables, I decided to put in

how do I explain to the compiler thatstring Smbl_ is actuallyinput string Smbl_01 andstring Chrt_Smbl_ID_ isstring Chrt_Smbl_ID_?

I.e. the top function to build into the bottom function with "concept substitution"?

Maybe someone has a sample variable enumeration function?

You have a strong tendency to confuse logical entity types. In this case, you have a poor sense of the difference between lines of program code (variable names) and the contents of string variables.

Your task as you present it (and perceive it) is fundamentally unsolvable. You are at a complete standstill on the path you have chosen. There is no solution. Nowhere.

When this manifests itself in the home, it is called schizophrenia. You have a good chance of dealing with it. You need to strengthen your ability to distinguish between logical types.

Not only that, but you must also become thoroughly familiar with this particular subject matter to be able to discern right and wrong paths on the far reaches of writing code.

For practice:

Try (1) to figure out for yourself not only this example, but also similar difficulties that you can find in your own and others' experiences. Fortunately, you can find plenty of examples on the forum for any diagnosis.

And then (2) consciously build examples of the same type of errors that you will discover when you get out of the deadlock. In abundance and variety. Unleash your imagination, have fun, have fun.

And the second (2) is crucial, to reorganise your thinking. Do not neglect this advice. (1) without (2) is only 20% of the result you have a chance of getting.

And I assure you - this result will be much more important to you than you can currently imagine. Even more important than learning mql5.

However...

It should be understood that variable names (variable name with the content (string) of another variable) cannot be compared.

Pity.

Silent:

1. however.

2. It should be understood that variable names (variable name with the content (string) of another variable) cannot be compared.

3. pity.

1. mm-hmm.

2. yes! exactly. programmatically - impossible. only by looking at a screen (or a printout) with your eyes. And then the external similarity of the characters, creates the illusion of sameness. But this is not the case. For example, an image of money in a magazine or on a screen has no purchasing power. A painted glass of water cannot quench one's thirst and cannot be broken. A three-letter word written on a fence, even with an illustration, cannot produce offspring.

3. cry, but don't forget that those tears are toyed with and unsubstantiated. Any logical type of information in its place is useful and created not to confuse the unfortunate population, but to solve problems. Confusion, on the other hand, is really capable of leading to dead ends. Lehko. :)

MetaDriver:

Do you want to talk?

2. C#: How do I get the name of a variable?

If you ask google how to get the name of a variable, it turns out that the question is valid.

For the incorrect wording of the question on the previous page, forgive generously.

"Nothing limits the programmer's flight of fancy like a compiler" (c)

Возможно этот домен продается.
  • msug.vn.ua
Возможно этот домен продается. Мы являемся владельцами разных доменных имен, некоторые из которых мы готовы продать. Условия простые: мы продадим домен первому, кто предложит нам цену, от которой мы не сможем отказаться.