Can there be more Bid than Ask in a tick? - page 10

about the above about tics

1-Thick is exactly the moment of satisfaction on both sides

I would strongly disagree with that.

2- A tick is the minimum fluctuation in the exchange rate as set by the exchange rules. In the US, the price step is 1/16, 1/32 or 1/64 US dollars.

Obsolete, if even correct. If taken literally then the minimum rate variation is currently a point. Or am I wrong?

Under this rule, as I understand it, the price change was only fixed if the change was 1/16, 1/32 or 1/64.

3 - Ticker tape machine - an apparatus for transferring current quotations of shares by telegraph or telex

Obsolete, if not incorrect.

The tick in Metatrader is a new quote - the modified best Bid and Ask price. If we take other platforms, for example FDK, the quotes may be the same, but with higher speed - not 2 ticks per second in Metatrader, but say 10. Now let's think - what happens in that time between those two ticks? And between those two ticks the algorithm "fixes" the spread to the state Bid<Ask. This is a Metatrader dogma. And if that situation is possible where these quotes are coming from, you will not see it in Metatrader, that's for sure! I am telling you 100%! Moreover, it would be too expensive to give this quote to you, because others will take it and will not even let you see it! All the cream has already been skimmed off before you :-D