Can there be more Bid than Ask in a tick? - page 4

Mischek:

Maybe there are some nuances in conducting transactions, maybe glitches.

Roughly three times a day. It cannot be of any practical use. The basis of stock trading does not destroy. Is there any point in searching for the causes of this stuff?

Well, I say, apparently you are just not very interested. But still - isn't it strange?

Academic:
So I say, apparently you are just not very interested in it. But still - is not it strange?

Think of it as a quotation machine/server error and that's it.

It is almost impossible to understand the causes of this situation from the available information. You need to additionally control the market and a lot of information (if you just analyze the causes), I do not want to think about predicting the occurrence of such situations.

Although if you personally manage to predict the emergence of such situations will be happy for you ...

Academic:
That's what I'm saying, you just don't seem very interested in it. But all the same - isn't it strange?
Well, the question remains - what did you mean when you wrote "but then I rarely but rarely see tics when nothing changes"?

Mischek:
Well the question remains - what did you mean when you wrote "but then I rarely but rarely see tics when nothing changes".
:) but then why do i rarely but rarely see tics when nothing changes

Interesting:

Accept it as a quotation machine/server error and that's it.

It is almost impossible to understand the causes of this situation from the available information. You need to additionally control the market and a lot of information (if you just analyze the reasons), I do not even want to think about predicting the occurrence of such situations.

Although if you personally manage to predict the occurrence of such situations I will be glad for you...

That is - you think it is a mistake? I do not think - I think it is normal. But why? That's what the topic is about. OK, we can assume for now that those who are here don't know it.

But so far I have wondered what TIC is? Could the problem be that there is a misunderstanding of it? What is TIC? Is it a change, as Mischek thinks? Or is it, as I wrote, a transaction?

Academic:

But while I am interested in what a tick is? The problem is that we have a wrong understanding of it. What is TIC? Is it a change as Mischek says? Or is it, as I wrote, a transaction?

Well, you are so economical with your keystrokes that you will only confuse everyone.

I didn't write that a tick is a change. I wrote that a tick is a change of the best price.

Mischek:

Well, you are so economical with your keystrokes that you will only confuse everyone.

I didn't write that a tick is a change. I wrote that a tick is a change in the best price.

Change is exactly what I meant by "change". The very notion of change implies a number of properties. And what exactly this change is is a separate topic.

Academic:

But so far I've been interested in what is TIC? Maybe the problem is that there is a misunderstanding of it? What is TIC? Is it a change as Mischek thinks? Or is it, as I wrote, a transaction?

imho: ask/bid is just the prices offered to you by your DC, or broker if you like, at which you can buy/sell respectively at that moment, in that company.

I suspect that somewhere, somewhere far away, there are big traders and banks and exchanges carrying out transactions, but this has very little to do with the asc/bid we see.

A bid is more of an ask - an offer to take money. But taqi to offer does not mean to give :)

Academic:
Change, I emphasise exactly what it is that is 'change'. The very notion of change implies a number of properties. And what exactly that change is is a separate topic.
In the end I don't care what you mean, don't twist or change what I said https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3168/page2#comment_47242