A tester without internet does not work. - page 4

Interesting:
The idea is that all data should be portable in Portable (at least that's what I understood). Otherwise it's up to the developers....

Well, who am I referring to? Not the idle speculation of users.

Interesting:
"Work off" a thumb drive or main directory from the drive can also be done by any Trojan that can get into the computer.

Of course, the steam engine is clear.

Interesting:

But the issue of transferring the rest of the data should be brought to a sensible conclusion (so that under all conditions and on all computers it would be possible to watch the history of charts and perform testing)...

That's what I'm talking about for the 3rd page now. Not "other data", but historical trading instrument data. Watching charts, running programs and testing is exactly that. Without access to the internet.

joo:

This can be taken advantage of by an intruder, elementarily "mining" the flash drive from the trader's pocket.

It's okay, I suggested above a solution that suits everyone. The removal of the flash drive will not do anything, because HOWEVER, you will also need the computer from which the flash drive was used to open the MT.

joo:
If you press cancel, the chart will not open.
alexvd:

And the charts will open and testing will start, provided the history exists on the disk.

Renat:
The charts open normally offline, if the history is on the disk.

Checked it - it won't open (I used the /portable switch). I checked directories with hands, there are files with history, and with other information too. But scripts, experts, indukes and other developments are transferred and normally opened, but all the rest is not.

I have always tried to use the terminal but I had no problems with authorization.

PS

If we're doing something wrong, please describe the entire sequence for transferring the data to another computer and working offline there...

joo:

OK, one step at a time.

Screenshot from the terminal connected to the trading account.

Copy (or in the case of an intruder, steal) the folder with the terminal. Move it to another computer. Start it. Terminal asks what server to connect to. Press "Next".

Next dialog window asks us to decide - create a new account (real or demo), or log in with existing username and password.

We press "Cancel", as we do not need to trade or connect to the trade server (in the case of an intruder, the scoundrel does not know either the username or the password).

We observe empty lifeless charts... The terminal is useless, because it is impossible to run the programme (there is nothing to run it on - there are no charts), it is impossible to open a new chart (in the menu "New Chart" is inactive), it is impossible to test - the tester does not work.

Everything is absolutely correct.

You have demonstrated that the terminal does not have a single account from which to take information. That's why the terminal doesn't show the data.

To make it work, make an account, but don't save (or reset) the password.

Renat:

This is absolutely correct.

You have demonstrated that the terminal does not have a single account from which to take information. That is why the terminal does not show the data.

To make it work, set up an account, but don't save (or reset) the password.

Any account (or the one you had)? And if a new one, how many of them can you have?

PS

In my opinion it would be more logical to pass on the account information at once, but don't save the password to it...

Or rather, it saves it, but if the protection system SEES that the start-up is performed on OTHER computer it will delete the password (but the rest of the account information remains)...

I shall try to address here.

The tester has stopped working properly, namely:

Through launches, but mainly writes in the Agents column against my computer - Failed

I do not know what to do. Maybe the topic was discussed Poke the nose!

I should add that it stops working when I start Optimizer

Vladon:

I will try to address here.

The tester has stopped working properly, namely:

Through launches, but mainly writes in the Agents column against my computer - Failed

I do not know what to do. Maybe the topic was discussed Poke the nose!

I should add that it crashes when I run the Optimizer.

Are the parameters you want to optimise specified? Try it on standard Expert Advisors, for example on MACD...

Yep, it's working on MACD. :-(

The interesting thing is that the tester passes normally without optimization, but with the optimizer on my Expert Advisor writes in the log:

2010.08.19 15:05:34 Tester optimization passed in 3 minutes 37 seconds
2010.08.19 15:05:34 Tester optimization finished, total passes 0
2010.08.19 15:03:48 Core 1 disconnected
2010.08.19 15:02:48 Core 1 authorized (agent build 306)
2010.08.19 15:02:43 Core 1 connected
2010.08.19 15:01:58 Core 1 connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000
2010.08.19 15:01:58 Core 1 agent process started

Great, after running optimisation on MAKD, ran optimisation on my exp and the optimisation went off, although it's a bit weird... A note to the developers. Maybe he doesn't have enough of my PC?

Vladon:

Yep, it's working on MACD. :-(

The most interesting thing is that the tester passes normally, without optimization, but with the optimizer on my EA it writes in the log:

2010.08.19 15:05:34 Tester optimization passed in 3 minutes 37 seconds
2010.08.19 15:05:34 Tester optimization finished, total passes 0
2010.08.19 15:03:48 Core 1 disconnected
2010.08.19 15:02:48 Core 1 authorized (agent build 306)
2010.08.19 15:02:43 Core 1 connected
2010.08.19 15:01:58 Core 1 connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000
2010.08.19 15:01:58 Core 1 agent process started

And what does it say in the agent logs at this point?