Trading Systems: Indicator Taichi - a Simple Idea of Formalizing the Values of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.

New article Indicator Taichi - a Simple Idea of Formalizing the Values of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. has been published:

Hard to interpret Ichimoku signals? This article introduces some principles of formalizing values and signals of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. For visualization of its usage the author chose the currency pair EURUSD based on his own preferences. However, the indicator can be used on any currency pair.

We always know how a price behaved in the past, which enables "analysts" to explain authentically why an event on a chart happened or did not happen. It is a common opinion that a price is the last thing to change in the market. Probably it is true, but for the automated trading this does not matter. Automated trading is based on technical analysis and data from indicators. And this is actually an attempt to formalize a price behavior in the past and to project this behavior onto a probable price development in the future. And that is where the most interesting things start - the possibility of seeing exact entry and exit points is a dream of any trader. Defining flat zone and its end in an automated mode is also a very important task. Perhaps the indicator Taichi will help you to detect the most important events on a chart not in the past, but at the moment of their appearance.

Author: Sergey Kazachenko

Hi

What parameters should I type for indicator Cronex DeMarker for charts: M15, M30, H4 ? And what parameters for those charts sholud I type for Taichi indicator?

Reagrds,

WP

As a new Forex- and commodities trader, i discovered your two indicators.

What are they beautyfull !

I don't use anything-else anymore !

This is realy seeing the trend, and the trendbreaking before the quote changes.

Thank you a lot, this will make me rich in the future !!

Thank you, thank you...

Gilbert Despeghel,

Belgium.

Desander:

Gilbert Despeghel,

Belgium.

Gilbert, thanks for your response, I hope that my researches will not be gone and will really make you more richly in the future :-)

puncher:

What parameters should I type for indicator Cronex DeMarker for charts: M15, M30, H4 ? And what parameters for those charts sholud I type for Taichi indicator?

Unfortunately I can't recommend concrete values, for each trading tool it's individuality

Hi,

Do you know any program/strategy what use Cronex DeMarker and Cronex Taichi indicators? I would like to test the indicators tacking into account current price. I would like to know then what is the possibility the moveing of the price in the future. I am looking for the strategy what will show for me the market forecast/prognosis based on last prices and the current price for 24 next hours. Do you know any strategy?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Puncher...

Generally strategy is described in the article. If you need the program under МТ what uses this indicators you should to write it your self or order it to programmers.

Yes i know the full strategy what uses this indicators : it's my strategy :-)

I am interested in hiring a trading programmer to make an EA of this....

Any Takers ? Thatdoughboy@gmail.com

Cronex:

Generally strategy is described in the article. If you need the program under МТ what uses this indicators you should to write it your self or order it to programmers.

Yes i know the full strategy what uses this indicators : it's my strategy :-)

Hi Cronex (Sergey),

great article. I was wondering if you could provide an example of entering (and exiting) a LONG position.

Once again, thanks a lot for the fine article, excellent work.

Regards.

InvestSense:
Hi Cronex (Sergey),

great article. I was wondering if you could provide an example of entering (and exiting) a LONG position.

Once again, thanks a lot for the fine article, excellent work.

Regards.

Thanks for a response.

It's a symmetric indicators, get the signals for LONG position is not to so difficult - just reverse all signals for SHORT position in article :-)

In the last picture (in the right part) You find combination for LONG position

lojack:

I am interested in hiring a trading programmer to make an EA of this....

Any Takers ? Thatdoughboy@gmail.com

Hi,

droped you mail already, we'll be in touch.

anybody else interested hiring code writed for this one? contact me directly jverho@yahoo.com.

I also have another intyeresting model based on Ichimoku that needs some code converting... could share some ideas with others