Trading: Terminal Service Client. How to Make Pocket PC a Big Brother's Friend

New article Terminal Service Client. How to Make Pocket PC a Big Brother's Friend has been published:

The article describes the way of connecting to the remote PC with installed MT4 Client Terminal via a PDA.

There are some special programs that allow one to control his or her PC using a PDA. It can be controlled both via internet or via Wi-Fi, in a local network. If you are a system administrator of a local network, you probably often have to come to your workplace in order to make some settings. This running about can be avoided, whereas no third-party programs should be used, because the Terminal Service Client is embedded in your PDA's Windows.

In this article, I will tell you how to use that. I take the Wi-Fi network as an example since Bluetooth works on a small distance which is irrelevant. I also presume that you have already set up your Wi-Fi network.

Everything described below works well under Windows 2000 and Windows XP Professional.

Author: Nefedov Kirill

We offer MetaTrader Hosting to our clients FREE of charge; they recieve a dedictated URL that allows them to login using RDP (Windows Remote Desktop Connection); and then they get to their own dedicated Windows XP Desktop.

We host MT and perform technical support when needed (plus custom development at no cost) > www.GallantFX.com (and check out www.MetaTraderHosting.com)