Installation of MetaTrader 5 - page 9

papaklass:
Demolish the entire system. Reinstall it. And install MT5 on the bare system. If it works fine, then install your programs one by one and after each program is installed, check that MT5 works. In this way you will understand with which program the terminal conflicts. Of course, this is a long way, but the most reliable.
If I demolish the system I will be installing XP, I'm not happy with 7.

Candid:

1. There is a ForceWare Network Access Manager. Of course, nvlsp.dll is there too, it was referred to by the crash log

I don't know how else to explain it. This is NOT an adapter driver. It's your headache. Uninstall it altogether and test without it.

Just leave your adapter driver (make sure it's your hardware, not the virtual one).

Virtual hosts in almost all protection systems (anti-viruses, firewalls) are known for their conflicts and, importantly, sluggish response to controls. In order to guarantee that it/they don't work, you should not just disconnect on the fly, but disable booting from the system and reboot - at the very least.

Purely from experience.

I think there is enough information for a service desk application. Only the hardware and version of the driver package should be specified.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Silent:

I don't know how else to explain it. This is NOT an adapter driver. It is your headache. Remove it altogether and test without it.

Just leave the adapter driver (make sure it's your hardware, not a virtual one).

Virtual hosts in almost all protection systems (anti-viruses, firewalls) are known for their conflicts and, importantly, sluggish response to controls. In order to guarantee that it/they don't work, you should not just disconnect on the fly, but disable booting from the system and reboot - at the very least.

Purely from experience.

From what I understand, this thing can in principle give priority to packages from the right programs. I do not use it yet, but I also do not want to delete it, it's not the fact that it interferes with anyone else, it does not interfere. I do not care about mt5 that much.

I have had enough reboots, i think it has nothing to do with the slow response.

In any case, thanks for your participation and your time

Candid:

As far as I understand, this thing can in principle give priority to packages from the right programs. I don't use it yet, but I don't want to remove it either, as it doesn't necessarily interfere with anything else. I do not care about mt5 that much.

I have had enough reboots, i think it has nothing to do with the slow response.

In any case, thanks for your time.

This thing contains a firewall and "...the firewall software handles packets ... from/to the NVIDIA network card driver, although a number of application layer filtering tools handle all outgoing TCP/IP connections."

You're welcome. Good luck with that.

Поиск — МИР NVIDIA
  • nvworld.ru
Поиск «МИРа NVIDIA»

Silent:

This thing contains a firewall and "...the firewall software handles packets ... from/to the NVIDIA network card driver, although a number of application layer filtering tools handle all outgoing TCP/IP connections."

You're welcome. Good luck with that.

I'd try a different network card.

MetaDriver:
I would try a different network card.
I don't see the point. You have to get rid of the second firewall anyway - potentially a conflict spot.

MetaDriver:
I'd try putting in a different network card.

And when I tried the wireless adapter, wasn't it a different network card?

Candid:

And when I tried the wireless adapter, wasn't it a different network card?

Yep. Then pass.

Silent:
Anyway, we should get rid of the second firewall - it is potentially a conflicted place.

In the end, my curiosity won out and I took the manager down.

You were right, MT5 worked after that.

But I was also right, access to the adapter management from the NVIDIA control panel is gone. Now I'm thinking whether to install it again or not.

It turns out, however, that it was not so much the firewall that was in conflict with manager as MT5 was with manager? So, the question to the developers, imho, remains.