Installation of MetaTrader 5 - page 7

Candid:

Put the terminal on a netbook with XP and the same COMODO, everything works, including the tester test described above.

Conclusion: MT5 has problems with Win7.

The /portable key does not help, launching with admin rights does not help, installing to another drive does not help.

No problems with Windows 7, that is where all development, testing and usage processes are running.

Most likely it's the firewall.

Interesting:
And maybe not with Win7 itself, but with its system settings? Like some services are enabled or disabled...

Maybe, but I suppose it is no longer the responsibility of the user to combat this, because then he would no longer be a user.

Although it is doubtful that the tester's crash could be caused by this.

Renat:

There is no problem with Windows 7, which is where all the development, testing and usage processes take place.

It's probably the firewall that's causing the problem.

I disabled the firewall, then you can see that it lets the packets through. What's more, the terminal is on his list of trusted applications

Candid:

Maybe, but I suppose it is no longer the responsibility of the user to combat this, because then he is no longer a user.

Although it is doubtful that the crash of the tester could be caused by this.

The higher the Win version, the closer a regular user is, if not to a hacker, then to a sysadmin (sad but true)...

Candid:

Your log is nvlsp.dll, NVIDIA Application Filter file, i.e. NVIDIA Firewall. Check it out.

upgr in software installation/removal is nVidia Network Access Manager

Candid:
...you can see it's passing packets...
More like an echo reply. (Or an echo-request, I don't know what's right).

Candid:
If you win, you can start a "C0000005 - problems and solutions" thread. Judging by the 4th forum, it will be in demand from time to time :)

Candid:
I disabled the firewall, then you can see that it lets the packets through. What's more, he's got the terminal on his list of trusted applications.
80 bytes of traffic-- there's no way it's missing. Dig in that direction.

Silent:

Your log is nvlsp.dll, NVIDIA Application Filter file, i.e. NVIDIA Firewall. Check it out.

Upgr in software installation/removal is nVidia Network Access Manager

Yes, there's aFirstPacket option there but it was turned off, couldn't find anything else.

Actually, as I remembered, I have NVIDIA ION chipset, maybe that's why this dll appears?

I updated the drivers for the chipset just in case. Didn't help.

Renat:
80 bytes of traffic is in no way "skipping". Dig in that direction.
Can you comment on the tester crash?