Errors, bugs, questions - page 3025

Why does the appearance of a new bar on a higher TF cause the indicator on the current one to be redrawn? i.e. prev_calculated becomes 0.

the indicator uses another indicator from the older TF.

Alexey Viktorov:

It's a shoulder.

Asked why does the shoulder have to be an integer?

Alexey Viktorov:

And if you multiply by the initiation margin, from the snapshot in the next post, it comes out to just 2000

I don't get it.

fxsaber:
Asked why does leverage have to be an integer?
Meaning always 1 to ****
For example shoulder 1/500
1/25
1/5

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Meaning always 1 to ****
For example shoulder 1/500
1/25
1/5

Excludes 1/2.5

fxsaber:

Excludes 1/2.5

I guess it's always been like that, the leverage is always integer. And earlier it was maximum 1k50 then 1k100 now it's 1k 1000 no wonder.
It's a lure for newcomers, isn't it?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I guess it's always been the case that leverage is always an integer. And previously there was a maximum of 1k50 then 1k100 now 1k 1000 is no surprise.
It's a lure for beginners.

I would love to use 1:2,000 leverage to the full. Returns would be higher with acceptable drawdowns when trading a portfolio.

fxsaber:

I would love to use 1:2000 leverage to the full. Returns would be higher with acceptable drawdowns when trading a portfolio.

This is the sweet fruit and the dream of an ordinary person. Who has 10 000 dollars is already quite an amount and wants to trade for everything, not for a minimum lot.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
This is the sweet fruit and dream of the common man. Who has $10,000 is already quite an amount and wants to trade for all, not for a min lot.

In my case (PAMM) 100:1 leverage comes out with weak returns at low risk. There is a desire to increase risk, but there is no possibility - leverage does not allow.

Andrey Dik:

Why does the appearance of a new bar on a higher TF cause the indicator on the current one to be redrawn? i.e. prev_calculated becomes 0.

the indicator uses another indicator from the higher TF.

And on what upper TF does the candlestick not appear together with the candlestick on the lower one?