Errors, bugs, questions - page 2937

Is it possible to organise partnerships on the basis of Freelance?

"I pay $50 for every five users referred".

Hi all. Question: I can only select Just2Trade from the list of brokers. When searching for other brokers nothing happens. I tried reinstalling, cleared all the folders and files (including hidden ones). Has anybody had such a problem?

Files:

595459:

Hi all. Question: I can only select Just2Trade from the list of brokers. When searching for other brokers nothing happens. I tried reinstalling, cleared all the folders and files (including hidden ones). Has anybody had such a problem?

Not even MetaQuotes in search?

What build of the terminal and what does the terminal log say?

MetaQuotes:

Not even MetaQuotes in the search?

What is the build of the terminal and what does the terminal log say?

MetaQuotes found it. It's not looking for anything else. Finam, BKS... all bypassed.

Build 2741

The history load in the terminal does not give any reason to believe that it is available to MQL?

I used CheckLoadHistory() fromhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/series/timeseries_access on a currency pair(GBPUSD), which I don't use in my daily life, but I have it in Market Watch and the chart is always open on the same TF. After running a few cycles

fail_cnt++;
         if(fail_cnt>=100) return(-5);

I got the same reply: -5: "Load failed". Can it be so, if the terminal has the history loaded and the current quotes are available? Why is it possible? How do I fight it?

But after a manual move in the terminal through all the TFs and the corresponding creation of time series the error disappears and the loading is successful.

Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Организация доступа к данным
Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Организация доступа к данным
  • www.mql5.com
Организация доступа к данным - Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

x572intraday:

The history load in the terminal does not give any reason to believe it is available to MQL?

I used CheckLoadHistory() fromhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/series/timeseries_access on a currency pair(GBPUSD), which I don't use in my daily life, but I have it in Market Watch and the chart is always open on the same TF. After running a few cycles

I got the same reply: -5: "Load failed". Can it be so, if the terminal has the history loaded and the current quotes are available? Why is it possible? How do I fight it?

But after a manual move in the terminal through all the TFs and the corresponding creation of timeseries the error disappears and the loading is successful.

You have already been given advice on this very subject

Slava:
You have already been given advice on this topic

Yes, I remember it perfectly: doing a fake history pre-loading attempt at OnInit. Didn't work there or in OnCalculate, even in a loop with a hundred repetitions. I don't know how it actually works, but outwardly there was no promised history loading (albeit with a delay), the result remained unsatisfying until the end.

Moreover, there were other cases where the response was repeatedly returned:

case  1 : Print("Loaded previously ");                          break;

but in the end there was no continuation of the indicator, there was silence in the response.

Основы тестирования в MetaTrader 5
Основы тестирования в MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
В чем различия между тремя режимами тестирования в MetaTrader 5 и на что обратить внимание? Как происходит тестирование эксперта, торгующего одновременно на нескольких инструментах? Когда и как вычисляются значения индикаторов при тестировании и как обрабатываются события? Как синхронизировать бары с разных инструментов при тестировании в режиме "Только цены открытия"? Статья призвана дать ответы на эти и многие другие вопросы.

x572intraday:

Yes, I remember it perfectly: doing a fake history pre-loading attempt at OnInit. Didn't work there or in OnCalculate, even in a loop with a hundred repetitions. I don't know how in reality, but outwardly no promised history loading (albeit delayed) was observed, the result remained unsatisfying until the end.

If we're talking about loading bars rather than ticks, we should remember that it's limited by the "max bars per window" setting.

Nikolai Semko:
If you are talking about loading bars and not ticks, remember that it is limited by the "max bars per window" setting.

I have had the number of bars: Unlimited in the Terminal Settings since before the dawn of time.

In addition, there is one last and only guess left - a guess about a possible wedge. From the Help:"The next important check is to check the type of program from which the function is called. Recall that sending a time-series update request with the same period as that of the indicator calling the update is highly undesirable. The undesirability of requesting data of the same time period as that of the indicator is determined by the fact that the historical data update is performed in the same thread, in which the indicator works. Therefore there is a high probability of a clincher."I'm not sure if it's my case, but my main loop goes through all periods, one of which necessarily coincides withPERIOD_CURRENT.
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Периоды графиков - Константы графиков - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5