Errors, bugs, questions - page 2788

is it not possible to make the posts still swing open. Window of objects

Nikolai Karetnikov:

option may not be the best, but

1. open all files in Notepad++ text editor

2. search using "Find all in all opened documents"

Another plus of this approach is that by specifying file type in notepad++ as C++, you get additional opportunities of code review. For example, opening/closing {} sections.

Thanks for the option. The problem with opening all files is that their tree is big.

It's easier to use the wonderful MQL5 Program Packer and make another ME with a sandbox of only necessary files. But this is a crutch, of course.

MQL5 Program Packer
MQL5 Program Packer
  • www.mql5.com
This script allows you to assemble a zip-file of your MQL5-program with all dependencies automatically. The dependencies are: included source files via #include directive (both modes of absolute (<>) and relative ("") references are supported); icons linked by #property icon directive; resources (images, sounds, and other types) embedded by...

fxsaber:

Thank you for the option. There is a problem with opening all files - their tree is big.

It's easier to use wonderful MQL5 Program Packer and make one more ME with sandbox of only necessary files. But this is a crutch, of course.

I have not encountered a limit of open files in notepad++ )

Just drop all groups into the program and you're on your way. I'm using it more and more myself. In essence, all code changes are written in an external editor. Metaeditor is only for compilation purposes.

There is a thread on alternatives to Metaeditor in the English part of the forum

[MQL5] If you do not use MetaEditor to code, which alternative editor do you use?
[MQL5] If you do not use MetaEditor to code, which alternative editor do you use?
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, MQL5 If you do not use MetaEditor to code, which alternative editor do you use...

Nikolai Karetnikov:

I haven't encountered an open file limit in notepad++ yet)

Just drop the whole group into the software and you're on your way.

One library pulls 30 files with it. Another one does the same. Do you need to open 60 files manually to search for them and look through the whole hierarchy of inludes?

The script above was mentioned because it automatically pulls all the inludes, including even those that are disabled by macros.

Good afternoon. The MT5 platform does not allow trading for some reason. Yesterday there was a trade, today there is no trade. And this is on two different dashboards. Stops and takeovers are not shown. In my journal it says: failed buy limit 1 MESU20 at 3015.75 sl: 3013.75 [Trade disabled] What is wrong?

Turbo888:
Good afternoon. The MT5 platform does not allow trading for some reason. Yesterday there was a trade, today there is no trade. And this is on two different dashboards. Stops and takeovers are not shown. In my journal it says: failed buy limit 1 MESU20 at 3015.75 sl: 3013.75 [Trade disabled] What is wrong?
Saturday?

Aleksei Beliakov:
Saturday?

Yeah, no, yesterday, Friday. Also, everything works in the demo.

Turbo888:
Good afternoon. The MT5 platform is preventing me from trading for some reason. Yesterday I was trading, today it is not. And it's on two different panels. Stops and takeovers are not shown. In my journal it says: failed buy limit 1 MESU20 at 3015.75 sl: 3013.75 [Trade disabled] What is wrong?

Trade disabled is the answer.

Synopsis:Trade permit

Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Разрешение на торговлю
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Разрешение на торговлю
  • www.mql5.com
В языке MQL5 существует специальная группа торговых функций, с помощью которых можно создавать автоматизированные торговые системы. Программы для автоматической торговли без участия человека называются экспертами (Expert Advisor) или торговыми роботами. Для создания эксперта в редакторе MetaEditor запустите мастер создания советников MQL5...

Please ask the developers to make corrections:

1) just bring back the option of highlighting parentheses by BACKGROUND in ME, as it was in versions before June 2020.

Reason: highlighting of closing parentheses by BACKGROUND can be seen when SCROLLING hundreds of lines of code. Colour highlighting, on the other hand, is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to see when SCROLLING.

2) add to ME the possibility to move momentarily (often through hundreds of lines of code) from an OPEN bracket to its CLOSING bracket (curly or round bracket) and vice versa. CONTRACT (suggested): select parenthesis, press "Ctrl" + "->".

Reason: saves developers time.

3) in the window "window" (called from the terminal MT with ALT + W) add an option to prioritize the order of lines (eg, by pressing the UP-DOWN ARROW). So that the uppermost line in the window (ALT+W) is the leftmost tab of the chart and then each subsequent line downwards is the next chart tab to the right.

The reason: If there are many open windows of the charts in one terminal, but located in the SEQUENCE required by the user, each NEW chart is added to the rightmost tabs and the user has to manually drag its tab to the LEFT in its place, through dozens of other tabs. It is much more convenient to do it with arrows via ALT+W.

alpha_et_omega:

Please ask the developers to make corrections:

1) just bring back the option of highlighting parentheses by BACKGROUND in ME, as it was in versions before June 2020.

Reason: highlighting of closing parentheses by BACKGROUND can be seen when SCROLLING hundreds of lines of code. Colour highlighting, on the other hand, is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to see when SCROLLING.

2) add to ME the possibility to move momentarily (often through hundreds of lines of code) from an OPEN bracket to its CLOSING bracket (curly or round bracket) and vice versa. CONTRACT (suggested): select bracket, press "Ctrl" + "->".

Reason: saves developers time.

3) in the window "window" (called from the terminal MT with ALT + W) add an option to prioritize the order of lines (eg, by pressing the UP-DOWN ARROW). So that the uppermost line in the window (ALT+W) is the leftmost tab of the chart and then each subsequent line downwards is the next chart tab to the right.

The reason: If there are many open windows of the charts in one terminal, but located in the SEQUENCE required by the user, each NEW chart is added to the rightmost tabs and the user has to manually drag its tab to the LEFT in its place, through dozens of other tabs. It is much more convenient to do it with arrows via ALT+W.

100%