Errors, bugs, questions - page 2712

Vladimir Karputov:

I know for a fact that all the answers arehere.

))))) I don't want to be rude to people who write nonsense to a simple question about whether something has changed globally in mql5 with "yes" or "no" answer options. I think if I give you a piece of code, the answer will be the same. Is there anyone on this forum who has the same problem? Boys who tried to answer above my question, thank you, your comments are not interested). Good luck to all!

Evgeny Vlasov:

))))) I don't want to be rude to people who write nonsense to a simple question about whether something has changed globally in mql5 with "yes" or "no" options. I think if I give you a piece of code, the answer will be the same. Is there anyone on this forum who has the same problem? Boys who tried to answer above my question, thank you, your comments are not interested). Good day to you all!

Eleven years ago it was the same. People are different and the answers are the same.

I didn't notice any change.

Added: and it's about time you knew that there are two types of accounts in MetaTrader 5: netting and hedging. You probably didn't take that into account .

There you go, that's something. The account is the same, the EA hasn't even been removed from it. It just stopped working.

Vladimir Karputov:

I know for a fact that there are all the answershere.

Added: and it's about time you knew that there are two types of accounts in MetaTrader 5: netting and hedging. You probably did not take that into account .

By the way, the beginning of your statement: "It's about time you knew" is very uncivilised, or you thought you could teach me something? You are here to help. Respectfully.

Evgeny Vlasov:

By the way, the beginning of "It's about time you knew..." is very uncivilised, or did you think you could teach me something? You are here to help. Respectfully.

This is a technical forum. Without confirmation (in this case without MQL5 code) you will be sent to telepaths forever.

Evgeny Vlasov:

))))) I don't want to be rude to people who write nonsense to a simple question about whether something has changed globally in mql5 with "yes" or "no" options. I think if I give you a piece of code, the answer will be the same. Is there anyone on this forum who has the same problem? Boys who tried to answer above my question, thank you, your comments are not interested). Good luck to all!

It's not a statement, but my script, which worked without problems, suddenly yesterday started giving HZCHO....

Still sorting it out individually ))))

P.S. Although such "punctures" are quite nerve-wracking... )))

Evgeny Vlasov:

Well, that's something. The account is the same, the advisor hasn't even been removed from it. It just stopped working.

has there been an update on the stable? are you sitting on the MQ test as a beta tester, getting all the builds and demanding something else?

Fast235:

has there been an update on stable? are you sitting on MQ test as a beta tester, getting all the builds and demanding something else?

I'm on stable....

Сергей Таболин:

And I'm on the stable....

And also on MQ?

Fast235:

and also on the MQ?

No.