Errors, bugs, questions - page 2655

I can't open a trading account in MT5 after I installed MSN7, I've got a weird field on the right side of the phone number ("Required"), if I fill it in, it turns red, but I can fill everything in, the "Next" button does not work anyway!(( Please explain how to avoid this problem and open an account (with an Alpari dealer), snapshot is attached!
Files:

Vladimir Karputov:

For both ru and en layouts (both lowercase and uppercase) lparam will be 67:

Thanks, TranslateKey is just what you need.

How do I access servicedesk? I don't have this function, do I need any special privileges for the servicedesk button to appear?

Nayati:
How do I go to ServiceDesk? I don't have this function, do I need some kind of privileges for the ServiceDesk button to appear?

You need to carry out a financial transaction at least once. Why do you need ServiceDesk? What is the question?

Vladimir Karputov:

You need to carry out a financial transaction at least once. Why do you need ServiceDesk? What is the question?

I don't understand what's the weird bug with the zigzagging display of equity in the tester. Opening broker stock section , demo . If I change the "Settlement method" setting from "Exchanging Stoks" to "Forex", the equity is displayed normally. I had the same experience a few years ago, I wanted to try to connect MT5 to a fund, tested it, got scared and gave up. Now I tried it again and the same thing. Is it strange?

Bug MT5 (build 2340) when an internal struct is passed to a template function, the resulting data type cannot be used as a base data type for another internal struct in a template class:

struct It_Base{
public:
   class Tag{};
   int index;
};

class V{
public:
   struct It{
      class Tag{};
      int index;
   };
};

template<typename T>
class GetStructType{
public:
   struct type : public T{};  // Error: 'It' - declaration without type, 'It' - syntax error
};

template<typename T>
void func(const T &){
   // Bypass Compile Error for //T::Tag* tag_ptr = new T::Tag(); 
   GetStructType<T>::type::Tag* tag_ptr = new GetStructType<T>::type::Tag();
};

void OnStart (){ 
   It_Base iterator_base = {};
   func(iterator_base);         // OK

V::It iterator = {};
   func(iterator);              // Compile Error
}

MT5 bug (build 2340), this is some kind of crap...
Everything is absolutely correct, and it doesn't compile and swears at something that isn't there...
You try to localize a bug, and it just as badly everything works, the code is 99% the same - it works here, but not within the project...

#ifdef  __cplusplus
    #include <iostream>
#endif

class input_iterator_tag  {};
class forward_iterator_tag       : public input_iterator_tag         {};
class bidirectional_iterator_tag : public forward_iterator_tag       {};
class random_access_iterator_tag : public bidirectional_iterator_tag {};

template<typename _Iterator, typename _Tp>
_Iterator set_value(const _Iterator &val,  _Tp &value, const input_iterator_tag* tag){
   printf("1\r\n");
   return val;
};

_Iterator set_value(const _Iterator &it,  _Tp &value, const  forward_iterator_tag*  tag){
   printf("2\r\n");
   return set_value(it, value, (input_iterator_tag*)NULL);
};

_Iterator set_value(const _Iterator &it,  _Tp &value, const  bidirectional_iterator_tag*  tag){
   printf("3\r\n");
   return set_value(it, value, (forward_iterator_tag*)NULL);
};

_Iterator set_value(const _Iterator &it,  _Tp &value, const random_access_iterator_tag* tag){
   printf("4\r\n");
   return set_value(it, value, (bidirectional_iterator_tag*)NULL);
};

_Iterator set_value(const _Iterator &it, _Tp &value){
   return set_value(it, value, it.tag);                      //Error: 'set_value' - ambiguous call to overloaded function       
};

template<typename T>
struct A{
   T data;
   static random_access_iterator_tag* tag;
};

template<typename T>
random_access_iterator_tag* A::tag = NULL;

class B{};

void OnStart (){ 
   A<B*> it;
   const B* const b_ptr = new B();
   set_value(it, b_ptr);                                     //Compile Error

A<int> it_int;
   const int value_int = 5;
   set_value(it, value_int);         
}

int main(){
   OnStart();
   return 0;
};

The impression is that previously found bugs gathered in a single rush and produced such a wonderful "result" due to general synergy:

- The code is absolutely correct and works for all the types except for pointers;
- The code is absolutely correct and works for all types, except for pointers; the calls of overloaded functions (set_value) are executed based on the type of the third argument, but the result is inadvertently influenced by the second argument of a function which passed a pointer, to put it mildly - is not clear;
- On the other hand, if you remove the const marked in green, everything will miraculously work...
- On the other hand, if you remove all the inheritance hierarchy leaving the same classes but without base ones everything will work again...
- And finally, the compilation result depends on the sequence of arrangement of overloaded template functions set_value, mix it up and you'll get new errors...

Hi ! I updated my mt5 bild2340 this morning and now some indicators on the market won't run.

I get error 2020.02.25 10:01:41.646 Custom Indicator loading of YuClusters (Si-3.20,M15) failed [538]

indicator is not installed, gives an error and "Market" tab is missing in mt5

2020.02.25 10:24:37.385 MQL5 Market failed to get info product (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [404: Not Found])
2020.02.25 10:24:37.385 MQL5 Market product [2835] not found in the database

Is it possible that everyone on the MOEX fund is testing fine, but I have some kind of crapshoot? Or is this zig-zag equity bug in the tester the order of the day, what's with the weird silence ????

Nayati:
Is it possible that everything is tested normally in MOEX fund and I have some kind of crapshoot? Or this bug with equity in the tester in the form of a zigzag is the order of the day, what is this strange silence ????

Give details for reproduction. Maybe someone will be interested. There's no chance of that at all.

Code, tool, test parameters.