Errors, bugs, questions - page 2514

Alexey Viktorov:

Is the library not mapped to a resource?

No.
There is only an indicator in the resources.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Import from ex5 does not work

Thank you, solved the problem.

Возможность вызова DLL в Маркет-продуктах.
Возможность вызова DLL в Маркет-продуктах.
  • www.mql5.com
Возможно написание EX5 с вызовом DLL, который пройдет все проверки Маркета и будет там опубликован.В прицепе такой EX5-скрипт. Он запускает указанные приложения/документы.

fxsaber:

Thanks, I've solved the problem.

But calling the dll seems to be forbidden in the marketplace in principle.

I get the idea, but I don't know,

I think that's a violation. There will be consequences.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

But calling the dll is sort of forbidden in the marketplace in principle.

Directly prohibited. Bypassing it is not. I gave you an example.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

This seems to me to be a violation. There will be consequences.

Isn't it OK for the program to say that if you want more features, you must do this and that?

Or maybe it doesn't even tell you anything. Some hidden features for a select few.

fxsaber:

Directly prohibited. Bypassing is not. I gave you an example.

Isn't it normal for the software to say that if you want more features, do this or that?

Or maybe it doesn't even tell you anything. Some hidden features are for the chosen few.

To avoid problems, it is better to ask the administration.
Otherwise it is written in the rules that it is forbidden.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

On another principle the implementation is still posted.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Why ask? They'll read it, take action and these tricks won't go away. And what they'll do to the author... unpredictable.

Alexey Viktorov:

Why ask? They'll read it, take action, and these tricks won't go away. And what they'll do to the author... unpredictable.

what's with the unpredictability? the author of the vulnerability will be rewarded and the bug will be fixed by monday morning.... any other options?

SZZY: or reward discussed, a quick search Mozilla paid $500 each, Facebook gave out $40,000 reward.... google to help

Igor Makanu:

what's with the unpredictability? the author of the vulnerability will be rewarded and the bug will be fixed by monday morning.... any other options?

ZS: or reward discussed, a quick search Mozilla paid $500 each, Facebook gave out $40,000 reward.... google to help

Well, that's unpredictable to me. The developers will decide for themselves. It's out of our hands...

Igor Makanu:

what's with the unpredictability? the author of the vulnerability will be rewarded and the bug will be fixed by monday morning.... any other variants?

It's funny, the EX5 variant required the use of custom characters. It was easier in 4.