Errors, bugs, questions - page 2454

Artyom Trishkin:
It is clear. There was no question about that.
The point I was asking about is not clear.
I provided solutions, there were comments from his side which have been rectified.
It turns out that, yes.

Andrey Sokolov:
I provided the solutions, there were comments on his part, which have been rectified.
It turns out that, yes.
So the layout you provided is a complete solution that complies with the terms of reference?

Artyom Trishkin:
So the layout you handed in is a complete solution, in line with the ToR?
Yes

Andrey Sokolov:
Yes
Such an issue needs to be dealt with individually. Your mistake here - the layout is more of a work plan. And you have done everything and given it away. Now he may not confirm it at all - he has everything, but he may not know that you need to confirm it, and not just one step, but several.

Artyom Trishkin:
Such an issue has to be dealt with individually. Your mistake here - the layout is more of a work plan. And you have done everything and given it to him. Now he may not confirm at all - he has everything, or else.
The order will hang there indefinitely?

Andrey Sokolov:
Will the order hang on indefinitely?
In arbitration only. And how it will turn out from there...

Artyom Trishkin:
To arbitration only. And how will it turn out...
And if you don't apply, will it hang on indefinitely?

Andrey Sokolov:
And if you don't apply, will it "hang" indefinitely?
I haven't had this happen, I can't tell you, but most likely yes, or until your customer shows up.

Hello

I am having a big problem with copying the signal.

A GBPUSD position opened at the provider on Friday. Two positions opened on my terminal and after a few hours one of them closed with a loss. Although, it is still open at my Provider.

I consider it as a program failure, because it is unclear why two positions were opened instead of one and why one of them was closed!

I send you the screenshots from the account provider and from my own, as well as the log of my terminal.

Please help me to understand the situation.

I don't know what topic to write in, this one seems to fit.

When there are a large number of positions and orders on one instrument, they start to interfere with the price chart, and the user has no possibility to edit the colour.

This simple setting has not been implemented yet for some reason. It would be very convenient to distinguish open positions and orders, as well as their direction, by colour.

Do the developers read this thread, can we expect reaction to this post?