Errors, bugs, questions - page 2421

TheXpert:

the pros behave in exactly the same way

It is good to understand the situation when it helps.

In market check under MT5 on pass -"Not available" error - fix it please.

Another small problem - related to the site's built-in translator.

It says in Russian:"as well as gold and optionally oil".

English translation:"as well as as gold and optionally gold"

I do not know what kind of engine is inside. Please let the developers, customisers, or content managers know, depending on the level at which the error occurred.

Stanislav Korotky:

It says in Russian:"as well as gold and optionally gold".

I do not know what kind of engine is inside. Please let the developers, tweakers, or content managers know, depending on the level at which the error occurred.

And is the word "nephew" your typo, or did the neuron translator pick up the meaning?

Stanislav Korotky:

It says in Russian:"as well as gold and optionally gold".

I do not know what kind of engine is inside. Please let the developers, tweakers, or content managers know, depending on the level at which the error occurred.

Complain to Google.

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to"Unclear bug when optimising EA external parameters that are of enum (enum) type".

It looks like a bug in the site scripts: If you click on a link in the forum with a username that has a dot in the username and a dot followed by a character from the set of extensions of supported images, then an exception occurs in javascript and there is no jump to the user's page.

Specifically, look at the all.js file, the checkImgForLightbox function. There's a closure inside with the function:

function d(a) {
  a = a.toLowerCase().split(".");
  1 < a.length && (a = a.pop());
  var b = a.indexOf("?");
  0 < b && (a = a.substring(0, b));
  return a && 0 <= ".png,.jpeg,.jpg,.gif".indexOf(a)
}

We get to it from the line:

if ("a" === g.tagName.toLowerCase() && (l = g.getAttribute("href")) && d(l))

Here g is the element with the link. It's easy to see that if the user's login is "name.i" type, then".png,.jpeg,.jpg,.gif".indexOf(a) returns an offset of "i" character (and basically any suitable "suffix" from the login) and the wrong branch if-is executed. This indexOf is clearly not doing what it's designed to do.

Stanislav Korotky:

It looks like a bug in the site scripts: If you click on a link in the forum with a username that has a dot in the username and a dot followed by a character from the set of extensions of supported images, then an exception occurs in javascript and there is no jump to the user's page.

Specifically, look at the all.js file, the checkImgForLightbox function. There's a shortcut inside with the function:

We get to it from the line:

Here g is the element with the link. It's easy to see that if the user's login is "name.i" type, then".png,.jpeg,.jpg,.gif".indexOf(a) returns an offset of "i" character (and basically any suitable "suffix" from the login) and the wrong if- branch is executed. This indexOf is clearly not doing what it's designed to do.

Thanks for the report. It has been corrected. Will be available with the website rollout.

I have encountered such a problem with the tester: the first time we press start all the process goes well, press immediately after that - nothing, no errors or test. The funny thing is that after waiting a few minutes, the tester works again, but again for one time.

If you run optimization on a number of runs it gives out:

EO 2 15:51:28.514 Core 1 genetic pass (0, 0) tested with error "some error after pass finished" at 0:00:00.052

PS 2 15:51:28.615 Core 1 genetic pass (0, 1) tested with error "task rejected by tester agent" in 0:00:00.000

Such magic only with one EA, probably a problem with it and the new updates, but where to look for it is not clear, everything was working before(two months untouched).