Errors, bugs, questions - page 2289

fxsaber:

There are plenty of options with DLLs, but you need one without DLLs.

No DLL at all or no DLLs?

I can suggest by way of a canvass as a delusion)

TheXpert:

No dlls at all or no self-written ones?

Completely.

I can suggest by way of delirium.)

It's not nonsense, it's a working option, but only for 5.

fxsaber:

There are plenty of options with DLLs, but you need one without DLLs. You can do it through files without mocking the SSD. Are there any other possibilities to transfer data inside the Terminal? Global ones don't work, since there is a lot of data.

It looks like there is no way.

and this one won't work?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/818

File Mapping без DLL
File Mapping без DLL
  • www.mql5.com
Мониторинг котировок (пример для маппинга) Пример использования DLL для работы с функциями File Mapping. В данном примере запущенный эксперт создает виртуальный файл в памяти и начинает обновлять в нем котировку символа. При запуске экспертов в других терминалах, эти эксперты открывают созданный файл и аналогично начинают обновлять свои...

Igor Makanu:

How about this?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/818

#import "kernel32.dll"
#import "msvcrt.dll"

fxsaber:

Please help. I need to transfer data arrays in MT4 inside the terminal from one program to another. I used resources for this in MT5, but this method cannot be implemented in MT4, unless this bug is fixed there.

Of course, we have many variants with DLL, but we need it without DLL. You may use files without mocking the SSD. Are there any other possibilities to transfer data within the Terminal? Global ones don't work, since there is a lot of data.

It looks like there is no way.

Well...
Looks like there really is no way.

Strange, why did I think canvas worked in MT4.
Well yes it did. Absolutely it did. I was writing kanvas for MT4 and everything was working. Now it's not working. And the resources are dead. Or rather, they only work on writing, and only in debugging and profiling mode.

Nikolai Semko:

Yeah...
Looks like there really is no way.

Strange, why did I think canvas worked in MT4.
Well yes it did. Absolutely it did. I was writing kanvas for MT4 and everything was working. Now it's not working. And the resources are dead. Or rather, they only work in write mode, and only in debugging and profiling mode.

I think the release is working - I checked via ResourceSave. I think you just didn't read kanvas before, you just made entries there.

fxsaber:

The release seems to work - I checked with ResourceSave. I think you just haven't read the canvas before, you've only made entries there.

Here's my old example of a script that used to work. Now it only draws in debugging and profiling mode. In release it's all blank.
ZS only the m_pixels array needs to be made public.

Files:

Nikolai Semko:

Here's my old example of a script that used to work. Now it only draws in debugging and profiling mode. In release it's all blank.

I have it working in release.

Nikolai Semko:

ZS only the m_pixels array needs to be made public.

#define protected public
  #include <Canvas\Canvas.mqh>
#undef protected

fxsaber:

I have it working in the release.

That's very strange. I think I have build 1126 as well.

fxsaber:

I have it working in the release.

Yes, installed on a different terminal - works in release too.