Errors, bugs, questions - page 2281

Nikolai Semko:
Can you tell me then where these settings are hidden? I can't find them. There is no such option in the SD either.

Apparently in the seller's profile

Marsel:

Apparently in the seller's profile

Well, I'll take a closer look when I'm in front of the computer. I mean, I open the fridge to get the butter, the butter's in front of me, but I don't see it. :))
Image recognition sometimes fails.

Nikolai Semko:
OK, I'll take a closer look when I'm in front of the computer. I've certainly had that happen: I open the fridge to get the butter, the butter is in front of me, but I can't see it. :))

In his profile on the left pane looking for "Seller", go there and see the top menu - there is "Profile", but we do not need it :))) Next (right) to the "Profile" is a "Discussion" - that's where you want to write your request.

Artyom Trishkin:

In your profile in the left panel look for "Seller", go there and see the top menu - there is "Profile", but we don't need to go there :)) Next to (to the right of) "Profile" is "Discussion" - that's where you need to write your request.

Thank you!

Nikolai Semko:
Spsb!

Please!

All my past requests have disappeared from the Service-Desk section, including those that were closed by the robot (and there were over 100 unanswered requests). Why was this done and is there any way to find them now? I was offered to post them on the forum, but now there's nothing to post.

Alexey Navoykov:
All my previous requests disappeared from Service Desk, including all requests which were closed by robot (and there were more than 100 unanswered ones). Why did it disappear and is it possible to find them now? I was offered to post them on the forum, but now there's nothing to post.

SerVisdesk was closed because of endless questions from beginners and schoolchildren, because users PRACTICALLY never describe the full problem and had to pull all the details out of them with pincers.

Now it's like this: have a problem - create a separate THEME, with a COMPLETE description, with code WHICH CAN COLLECT and reproduce the problem.

Vladimir Karputov:

SerVisdesk was closed because of endless questions from beginners and schoolchildren, because users PRACTICALLY never describe the full problem and had to be plucked out of them with pincers.

Now, it's like this: have a problem, create a separate THEME, with a COMPLETE description, with code WHICH CAN COLLECT and reproduce the problem.

The very possibility to get an official answer to your question made MQ's software more user-oriented.

No one will deal with complex issues on a forum, and sometimes reproducing them requires publishing the code publicly, which is not acceptable.

For example I had a problem (partially resolved) that when I closed the MT4 terminal some of the charts disappeared, it was fixed, but it took a long time to solve and prove it and required a lot of experimentation on both sides.

Vladimir Karputov:

SerVisdesk was closed because of endless questions from beginners and schoolchildren, because users PRACTICALLY never describe the full problem and had to pull all the details out of them with pincers.

Now it's like this: have a problem - create a separate THEME, with a COMPLETE description, with a code WHICH CAN COLLECT and reproduce the problem.

Vladimir, don't confuse "closed" and "deleted what was" - these are different things. Also not happy with the decision to clear the CD without a trace. There was a lot of useful stuff collected there. Now it is gone. Who has gotten better? Nobody.

Guys, please advise how to get indicator value for previous bars in mql5.

In mql 4 there was a SAVING variable, but mql 5 doesn't have it. HELP