Errors, bugs, questions - page 2255

I am using a program to run agents on a remote computer, without installing a terminal.

There are two problems:

1. The program periodically deletes itself, I attribute this to a failed attempt to update itself - the boot file is missing, and there is a new program in the update folder to replace the old one.

2. In the "Services" section, even after uninstall, there are still agents, and I have twice as many there as cores.

Bug with links in ServiceDesk.
Change USER_NAME to your nickname.

1) Open tab closed applications: https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/USER_NAME/servicedesk/closed
2) Try to go to the second page, but it goes to the page with current requests: https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/USER_NAME/servicedesk/page2

Expected result: switch to https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/USER_NAME/servicedesk/closed/page2 page

Closed dozens of tickets (I'm sure I'm not the only one) with the wording:

This ticket will now be closed. Please re-open it if you have any further queries or questions.

That's a long way down the road to a margin call in the MQ business.

Stanislav Korotky:

Closed dozens of tickets (I'm sure I'm not the only one) with the wording:

That's a close call in the MQ business.

+1. The situation is similar.

Why can not write in private? spammer again trying to add to his friends, I go to him I see he has signals, products 10 thousand friends, I pressed to write a message and came to Volchansky, and how to write to him?

By the way, if I register a new account, and never lit it, come offers to friends, how they find new members?

Fast528:

Why can not write in private? spammer again trying to add to his friends, I go to him I see he has signals, products 10 thousand friends, I pressed to write a message and came to Volchansky, and how to write to him?

I would like to ask him if I can add a new friend and he has not showed up yet, how do they find new members?

90% of those who are added as friends are spammers, they stuff up the number of friends.

I think they have their own plugins that track forum activity. or new users

Once again encountered a 16 second hang-up when performing the CopyTime function when querying from an empty synthetic character.

int OnInit()
  {
   CustomSymbolCreate("Symb001","NewSymbols");
   SymbolSelect("Symb001",true);
   ChartSetSymbolPeriod(0,"Symb001",PERIOD_M1);
   datetime time[]; 
   ArraySetAsSeries(time,true);
   Print("Ждемс...");
   ulong t=GetMicrosecondCount();
   int res=CopyTime("Symb001",PERIOD_M1,0,1,time); // ~ 16 секунд
   Print("Время выполнения функции CopyTime = " + string(GetMicrosecondCount()-t)+" мкс");
   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
  }

void OnDeinit(const int reason)
  {   
  }
void OnTick()
  { 
  }

Result:

2018.08.13 00:03:16.342 TestSyntCopyTime (Symb001,M1)   Время выполнения функции CopyTime = 15966607 мкс

MT5 has very often encountered hiccups lately, usually for those notorious 16 seconds (of course, on other computers, this figure may be different)
For example here,here, here, orhere, orhere
It is very likely that the reason for this is lack of or incorrect control over overflows of int or uint type variables (purely hypothetically) . Since an empty closed loop of UINT_MAX=4294967295 passes takes comparable time ~6 sec.

This control is still needed for the case when sticking a crowbar into a chainsaw.

It is possible that by solving these bugs with hangs the problem was not solved, but bypassed, because it constantly pops up in one place and in another.

Files:

Nikolai Semko:

Once again encountered a 16 second hang-up when performing the CopyTime function when querying from an empty synthetic character.

Result:

MT5 has very often encountered hiccups lately, usually for those notorious 16 seconds (of course, on other computers, this figure may be different)
For example here,here, here, orhere, orhere
It is very likely that the reason for this is the absence or incorrect control over overflows of int or uint type variables (purely hypothetically) . Since an empty closed loop of UINT_MAX=4294967295 passes takes comparable time ~6 sec.

Such a control is still needed for the case when sticking a crowbar into a chainsaw.

It is possible that by solving these bugs with hangs the problem was not solved, but bypassed, because it constantly pops up in one place and in another.

What is the build number of the client terminal?

Slava:

Slava:

One more thing. I'm not really sure.
A year ago there didn't seem to be such a problem.