Errors, bugs, questions - page 2143

Vladimir Pastushak:

Am I correct in assuming that you run a script to play the file?

The indicator runs the script.

Evgeny Chernyshev:

Hi, is this a terminal crash or a meta-editor crash? Under what circumstances did the crash occur?

What bitness/version of terminal/OS ?

This is a Terminal crash when running debug of this indicator.

Win7x-x64, build 1755. I had a crash every debug for a long time, with the release with no problems. Then debug as well with no problems. I.e. it's not 100% reproducible.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Indicators do not always return ACCOUNT_LOGIN when starting the terminal

The indicator starts before the terminal connects to the account.

This has disadvantages (no account information is available) and advantages (you can display anything without waiting for connection).

It's easy to work around the disadvantages ("if ( AccountNumber() != prevAccount ) InitAgain()"). Why deprive yourself of the advantages and reshape the architecture?

Colleagues, here's a question:

Is it possible to create a dynamic parameter list in MQL5?

For example, there is an enumeration of parameters, and depending on its value, to hide or display some parameters.

And when trying to send changes to the repository, there is an error, may be someone knows what to do?

Files:
err1.png  31 kb

Andrii Djola:

is it possible to create a dynamic parameter list in MQL5?

No, there is not. But you can write your own EA manager where you can implement this functionality.

fxsaber:

This is a Terminal crash when running a debug of this indicator.

Win7x-x64, build 1755. I had every debug crash for a long time, with no problems with the release. Then debug as well with no problems. I.e. reproduced not 100% of the time.

Today it reproduces 100% of the time.

fxsaber:

You can't. But you can write your own EA manager where you can implement such functionality.

suggest where you can get more information on this topic!

Andrii Djola:

suggest where you can get more information on this topic!

I'm afraid nowhere.

fxsaber:

Nowhere, I'm afraid.

badly, thank you.

In the real tick tester on the custom symbol, the first 24 hours of History are ignored.

Do not fill up the History with fake prices so that the real History is not ignored by the Tester.