Errors, bugs, questions - page 2069

TimeTradeServer

Возвращает расчетное текущее время торгового сервера. В отличие от функции TimeCurrent(), расчет значения времени производится в клиентском терминале и зависит от настроек времени на компьютере пользователя. Существует 2 варианта функции.

It's not clear what settings we're talking about! I have an opening broker that broadcasts 13 hours, the desktop computer shows 13 hours, but the function returns 12 hours - how so?

Consequently, it is not clear why this function

int Shift=Bars(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,Open_Time,NowTime);

Calculates at all, ifOpen_Time is 13 o'clock andNowTime is 12 o'clock.

I can't figure out what's wrong

double Bid=SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_BID);
   double Ask=SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_ASK);

Print("Symboll="+ Symbol()+" Bid="+DoubleToString(Bid,8)+" StringFind="+StringFind(Bid,".",0));

Always outputs 1.

2017.11.19 11:04:02.073 (EURJPY,M1)     Bid=132.14200000 StringFind=1
2017.11.19 11:04:06.900 (EURUSD,M1)     Bid=1.17884000 StringFind=1
2017.11.19 11:04:20.942 (AUDJPY,M1)     Bid=84.78500000 StringFind=1

2017.11.19 11:10:18.531 (USDMXN,M1) Symboll=USDMXN Bid=18.91427000 StringFind=1

Point is always found as a 2 element in the string. Although before the point is another 3 or 2 characters

Bild 1653

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I can't figure out what the glitch is

Always outputs 1.

The dot is always found as the 2nd element in the string. Even though there are 3 or 2 more characters before the dot.

Try this

Print("Symboll="+ Symbol()+" Bid="+DoubleToString(Bid,8)+" StringFind="+StringFind(string(Bid),".",0));

or like this

Print("Symboll="+ Symbol()+" Bid="+DoubleToString(Bid,8)+" StringFind="+StringFind((string)Bid,".",0));
which is basically exactly the same.

Alexey Viktorov:

Try this

or like this.

which is exactly the same in principle.

Thank you,

I agree.

Didn't lead to one type.

Hello, there is this problem on Win XP in MT4 the alert does not close completely. In some versions it disappears after minimizing the terminal. I.e. it becomes "invisible" but the windows tree continues to exist. Because of this, Expert Advisors getting information from alerts glitch. If you try to close the window, it will still remain. How can I solve this problem?

Alexey Khripunov:

Hello, there is this problem on Win XP in MT4 the alert does not close completely. In some versions it disappears after minimizing the terminal. I.e. it becomes "invisible" but the windows tree continues to exist. Because of this, Expert Advisors getting information from alerts glitch. If you try to close the window, it will still remain. How can I solve this problem?

As far as I understand, there is no possibility to take information not through alerts?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
As far as I understand, there is no way to take information other than via an alert?

Well yes, an external plugin works, haven't figured out how else

Minimum step of security price change in points MarketInfo( Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE) = 0.001 (gbpjpy)

and the minimal step of changing of the symbol price in the deposit currency MarketInfo( Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE) = 52 rubles (ruble account).

Obviously, 0.001 cannot be worth 52 rubles!

It has to be 5,2 p.

Where does the multiplication by 10 take place?

Viatcheslav Pashkov:

Minimum step of security price change in points MarketInfo( Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE) = 0.001 (gbpjpy)

and the minimal step of changing of the symbol price in the deposit currency MarketInfo( Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE) = 52 rubles (ruble account).

Obviously, 0.001 cannot be worth 52 rubles!

It has to be 5,2 p.

Where does the multiplication by 10 take place?

For example, if you change the account currency in the Strategy Tester and look at the result. Otherwise, you can find calculation formulas on the forum.

fxsaber:

The understanding will come, for example, if you change the account currency in the tester and look at the result. Otherwise you can find calculation formulas on the forum.

What does this have to do with the currency of the deposit?

In dollars it is 0.89. So what? the same 52 p....

PLEASE NOTE what the problem is!

and what does this have to do with the tester?