Errors, bugs, questions - page 2008

Alexander:
Is it playing on all EAs? What's in the logs?
Not all - only the complex ones. Nothing in logs - it says stopped by user. Restarting the terminal helps, but then it comes up again after 10 tests

Anton Ohmat:
not all of them - only the difficult ones. Nothing in the logs - it says stopped by user. Restarting the terminal helps, but then it comes up again after 10 tests.

Please write to Service Desk. Attach complex EA (after all the tests it will be deleted).

Anton Ohmat:
I will ask again - please make a change in MT5 from "Optimisation" to "Disabled" after the end of the test - as implemented in MT4

Seconded.

Просмотров:2940

Rating:votes: 41

Published:2016.08.05 15:50

Updated:2017.09.15 08:45

Thanks for the bottom line!

I suggest always running EA frame mode if there is a single run on a remote (not local) Agent.

It's a bit confusing. It turns out that when you run iCustom, it doesn't swear at the usual path to the indicator and everything works. But with \\ it asks only at real launch. At the same time it doesn't explain anything but gives error 4802. The terminal should at least indicate that the problem is in the path. Or let it swear at the same thing in the test as well.

Anton Ohmat:
It's a bit confusing. It turns out that when you run iCustom, it doesn't swear at the usual path to the indicator and everything works. But with \\ it asks only at real launch. At the same time it doesn't explain anything but gives error 4802. The terminal should at least indicate that the problem is in the path. Or let it swear at the same thing in the test too.

Better yet, when some error occurs, terminal rewrites code itself so that this error does not appear again. Then we wouldn't have to think at all...

Can I open a free signal and then make it a paid signal after a month?

danminin:
Can I open a free signal and then make it a paid signal after a month?

No. Only the signal from a demo account can be free, so it cannot be a paid signal.

Why no Warnings at all, that the variable is not used?
void OnStart()
{
  int i = 0;
}