Errors, bugs, questions - page 1955

igrok333:
It doesn't show "my messages" in my profile

And in other people's profiles

It happens a lot, apparently work is being done.

Mostly glitches with searching for messages from a particular user, I can't remember the last time it worked there, but I haven't checked today, maybe it's working already.

I have an indicator, but I think it has not been finalized in terms of visualization.

If you have some experience in trading and you are eager to help out with it, you are welcome to contact me.

ITmages - хостинг изображений - Просмотр изображения
ITmages - хостинг изображений - Просмотр изображения
  • itmages.ru
ITmages - удобный, бесплатный и быстрый хостинг изображений без обязательной регистрации. На сервисе ITmages, Вы можете хранить изображения в специальном разделе, а так же обсуждать их с друзьями и близкими!

MihailGradov:

I have an indicator, but I think it has not been finalized in terms of visualization.

I think the indicator is not finished yet, but I think it`s a little premature, and I think somebody may add some visualization.

How to correctly insert an image in your message.

It's strange - everyone has the formatting and insertion list in front of their eyes, but for some reason it's not done in the right way...

It's strange - everyone has the formatting and insertion list in front of them, but for some reason it's not done in a convenient way...

Artyom Trishkin:

How to properly insert an image in your post.

It's strange - everyone has a formatting and pasting list in front of them, but for some reason it's not done in the way that's convenient...

Hi, just registered, do not understand what to what, do not prompt, where with my question is better to apply here.

igrok333:
my profile doesn't show "my messages"

or in other people's profiles
Describe the problem in more detail. attach screenshots. This can be sent as a private message. Thank you.

For what reason in MQL4 can iRSI() return zero?

Arguments have been checked 100 times for correctness.

SymbolsTotal(true) bug.

Tired of arguing with support (it feels like a blonde sitting there stupidly writing standard phrases on a piece of paper, adding "The bug is somewhere in your code! )

So, here is a piece of code that can be called in the initialization of an EA

void symbs()
  {
   int totalsymbols=150;
     totalsymbols = SymbolsTotal(true);
     Print("1096. Total pairs in market watch = ",totalsymbols);

}

In the market review select e.g. the following pairs set major + AUDNZD + NZDUSD.

The deposit currency is dollar

1. Run owls, see how many symbols it finds (4 majors + 2 NZD).

2. Remove owls and open position with AUDNZD (it is clear that for the calculation AUDUSD and NZDUSD are used, but the market review still contains 6 pairs that I selected, as it should be)

3. I tried to use owls, but now they show 7 pairs. Helpdesk says it should be like this because there are 4 majors + AUDNZD + NZDUSD + AUDUSD (which is selected implicitly and hangs somewhere in the terminal, without being shown to the user).

4. Delete owls. Close the terminal, leaving the AUDNZD position.

5. Restart the owl and oh well, it again displays 6 pairs and nothing prevents the dancer.

6. We remove the owl and close the position.

7. Running Owls and oh my god the dancer is again with eggs (7 pairs again).

Now what is it all, perhaps not many EAs that use several pairs from the market review run on 1 schedule.

Or they use only major pairs without exotics. If I write an EA that should work ONLY on user-selected pairs, I get a problem with opening a position on all pairs in the market review, as in the example above, will be used AUDUSD, which I didn't choose in the review and which I don't need.

What do you think? Does this function work normally or is it a bug that needs to be fixed?

PS from the description of the function

Возвращает количество доступных (выбранных в MarketWatch или всех) символов.

Параметры

selected

[in]  Режим запроса. Может принимать значения true или false.

Возвращаемое значение

Если параметр selected равно true, то возвращается количество выбранных в MarketWatch символов. Если значение false, то возвращается общее количество всех символов.

Oleg Peiko:

So what do you think --- does this function work properly or is it a glitch that needs to be fixed?

Of course it's a flaw.

You either need to add a pair to the overview for which the profit/margin is recalculated, or the EA should return the same list as the user sees.

It's just unlikely to be a priority, so don't wait for a fix but come up with crutches.

Alexander Fedosov:

For what reason in MQL4 can iRSI() return zero?

Arguments have been checked 100 times for correctness.

Files:
000.png  67 kb

Alexander Fedosov:

What is the reason for iRSI() in MQL4 to return zero?

Arguments checked 100 times for correctness.

Is USDJPY in the market review?

Has USDJPY M15 ever opened? If not, the first query will return 0.