Errors, bugs, questions - page 1865

Excuse me, there is a question. I wanted to know if there is a possibility for MT5 netting account, to trade multiple EAs on 1 account for 1 trading instrument? Has anyone implemented any "patch" for this case.

Sergey Dzyublik:

Have a look at the replies in this thread, especially from developers, maybe they will be helpful:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/190003

Thank you. It's an enlightening thread. You did your best. No kidding.

I have understood once again that MT5, like two years ago, is good only for quick optimization.

Everything else is better done on MT4 :-)

Eol:
Sorry, I have a question. I wanted to know if there is an option for MT5 netting account, to trade multiple EAs on 1 account for 1 trading instrument? Has anyone implemented any "patch" for this case.
If the icon looks like , then the EA is not allowed to trade automatically. Allow it in the EA settings as well as in the platform settings.

-Only one EA can be attached to one chart. If you attach a second EA, the first one will be deleted.

-There is no limit to the number of indicators that can be attached to one chart.
Open 2 charts of the same instrument and work. On each - a different Expert Advisor.... Do not forget to check the mages, if necessary.

rozline:
If the icon looks like , then the EA is not allowed to trade automatically. Allow it in the EA settings as well as in the platform settings.

-Only one EA can be attached to one chart. If you attach a second EA, the first one will be deleted.

-There is no limit to the number of indicators that can be attached to one chart.
Open 2 charts of the same instrument and work. On each - a different Expert Advisor.... Do not forget to check the mages, if necessary.

Mmm, look, forex platform, EA set two take profit and two stop loss, on a netting account is this possible for the Russian market? I'm sorry, I do not know anything about the capabilities of the terminal. It seems to me that if there is a -1 and +1 position, the EA will forget its trades and will not be able to understand whether it opened a position earlier...

rozline:

2017.04.20 18:48:00.931 Experts loading of ExpertMACD (@Si,H1) failed

2017.04.20 18:48:42.786 Experts loading of ChartInChart (@Si,H1) failed

Similar problem:

Windows 10 x64
MT5 build 1583

EAs and scripts when trying to run in terminal are immediately removed from chart and log entry appears:

"2017.04.20 21:30:57.584 Experts loading of EA DarkMustanG_v18 (EURGBP.m,H1) failed"

Expert Advisors and scripts from standard MT5 set are not installed on the chart as well, similar message appears in my log.

Only indicators are working.

Maksym Mudrakov:

Similar problem:

Windows 10 x64
MT5 build 1583

EAs and scripts when trying to run in the terminal are immediately removed from the chart and an entry appears in the log:

"2017.04.20 21:30:57.584 Experts loading of EA DarkMustanG_v18 (EURGBP.m,H1) failed"

EAs and scripts from standard MT5 set are also not installed on the chart, similar entry appears in the logbook.

Only indicators are working.

There's a problem with the 10 right now... Wait for new versions.

Yes, the latest build of MT5 is 1586. Upgrade, it might help.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

There's a problem with the ten now... wait for new versions.

Thank you.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

There's a problem with the ten now... wait for new versions.

Well most likely the problem is not with Win10, but with MT5 with Win10. Because my MT4 runs *.ex4 files fine, but MT5 doesn't want to run *.ex5. It's all running on the same Win10. Honestly, the impression is that MT4 works stable, while MT5 is still raw. Even though there is more functionality and possibilities have been expanded but reliability hasn't been improved.

Александр Соколов:

Well most likely the problem is not with Win10, but with MT5 with Win10. Because my MT4 runs *.ex4 files fine, but MT5 doesn't want to run *.ex5. It's all running on the same Win10. Honestly, the impression is that MT4 works stable, while MT5 is still raw. Even though there is more functionality and possibilities have been expanded but reliability hasn't been improved.

The update just did not go the way it was supposed to. It happens.

Just to find out the number of trades made (the terminal always knows this number), you have to call the expensive HistorySelect for some reason. Is it possible to slightly improve the work with history?