Errors, bugs, questions - page 1650

It has been said many times that the file storage system in the storages does not work correctly, crookedly, not the way it should work.

When you click to fix the process, it often freezes dead...

Alexey Navoykov:
By these people, I just meant A100, which you just tore into oblivion.) And the administration probably because it does not respond to him, because he thinks that you have already taken over his patronage and teach yourself all over).

You know A100 so well (just like yourself), but unlike you I don't know him and have never communicated with him before and cannot judge his level of knowledge. And I don't know whether he really has a problem with the code or he is just searching for a mismatch between C/C++ and MQL. I did not try to teach him, I just showed him the code where the errors he had cited could be avoided. It is up to him to use this code or wait until the developers bring the compiler to the benchmark A100 has taken C\C++ for.

P.S.

In order not to create a flood not on the subject of this thread, I find further judgment pointless. It's better to wait for what the developers will say.

Vitalii Ananev:

And I didn't try to teach him, I just showed him the code where the errors he cited can be avoided. It is up to him to use this code or wait until the developers bring the compiler to the benchmark which A100 took C\C++ to be.

The thread for newbies who need your help is herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6343. I don't see much activity there.

People write about language errors here not because they don't know how to work around them, but to make designers pay attention to them

Вопросы от начинающих
Вопросы от начинающих
  • reviews: 1
  • www.mql5.com
Форум трейдеров MQL5.community

Vladimir Pastushak:

It has been said many times that the file storage system in the storages does not work correctly, crookedly, not the way it is supposed to work.

How about putting in svn and doing a bit of sleuthing?

Комбинатор:
How about putting in svn and doing a little research?
I'm not a telepath and don't know about svn

Compilation error

class A {};
template<typename T>
class B {};
#import "any.ex5"
        void f( A*      ); //нормально
        void f( B<int>* ); //error: #import was not closed
#import

Vladimir Pastushak:

It has been said many times that the file storage system in the storages does not work correctly, crookedly, not the way it should work.

When you click to fix the process, it often just hangs there...

Where are the examples? I personally use Harnilish on several Windows devices - everything works. And note - who has order in their files, who synchronizes in time - they don't have any problems.

From experience: the problems are with those who like to edit one file on different computers at the same time, those who do not fix changes in time in Harnilish.

Lifecycle
// Возвращает true, если полностью выполнился OnTick() на последнее событие NewTick в тестере - окончание бэктеста. Иначе - false.
   static bool BACKTEST::IsEnding(void)
     {
      return(::TesterStatistics(STAT_BALANCEMIN) > 0);
     }

Karputov Vladimir:

Where are the examples? I personally use Harnilish on several Windows devices - everything works. And note that those who have order in their files, who synchronise in time do not have any problems.

From experience: the problems are with those who like to edit one file on different computers at the same time, those who do not fix changes in time in Harnilish.

And if you forget to commit by accident?

Vladimir Pastushak:

What if you forgot to fix it by accident?

First you forget, then you edit the same file on another device and there's a version conflict ready!