Errors, bugs, questions - page 1640

Good day to you all)!

QUESTION:

-If I do not program in MT4/5, can I find a programmer who can review my indicator system and write it? I have a good idea how to use it.

Contact me in person, please ...

PavlukAA:

Good day to you all)!

QUESTION:

-If I do not program in MT4/5, can I find a programmer who can review my indicator system and write it? I have a good idea how to use it.

Contact me in person, please ...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Заказы на разработку программ для трейдинга

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "Can't open the terminals in the morning. ".

What section of the kodobase should we publish code in if it is suitable for both platforms? Cross-platforming is already going on even in articles.

I did not find anything about Profiling mode in the offline help. I found out through experience that the relative performance data of the code parts in this mode can be very different from the corresponding data of real code execution.

For example, some OOP constructs show terrible lags during profiling. But when executing Release-version there are no lags (I was logging my benches). And this despite the fact that the Optimize switch is not used (32-bit version).

Keep this in mind when evaluating the profiling data. Especially when evaluating OOP.

The editor is slowing down
#define  A(NUMBER)  (string)##NUMBER // при наборе крайнего NUMBER тормозит редактор

fxsaber:
What section of the kodobase should we publish code in if it is suitable for both platforms? Cross-platforming is already going on even in articles.
Should the code be duplicated in both sections?

Help fix the code, after compiling it gave an error SL - undeclared identifier

Here is the line with the error, what needs to be changed? - else SL=NormalizeDouble(PriceSS+(StopLoss*Point*Corr/TwoDigCorr),Digits);

Kirill Andreev:

Help code fix, after compiling error SL - undeclared identifier

here is the line with the error, what needs to be changed:
else SL=NormalizeDouble(PriceSS+(StopLoss*Point*Corr/TwoDigCorr),Digits); 

undeclared identifier

The variable has to be declared and initialized with a value first:

double SL = 0.0;

Finally a build has been released with fixes, although not everything is fixed. For instance, static objects/pointers inside a class or template are still not initialized.

Well, and by tradition everything is spoiled with a fly in the ointment (this is a must). The code like this won't compile now:

class A {  };

void A() {  }  // 'A' - identifier already used