Errors, bugs, questions - page 1629

Maxim Kozin:
Can you tell me what the difficulty is. The Expert Advisor has a standard analysis of the indicators, if the condition is matched, the order opening function is written in the code, with check of TP correctness, price correctness SL and so on. There is no loop. After opening check we memorize the bar so it does not open on this bar and on the next one and then return;
In the tester, everything works fine :) in accounts with Instant execution the order is also opened normally. But as for the ECN accounts, two orders are opened at once with couple of seconds difference. How may it happen? How to fight this? Maybe, there should be some additional check?
At a minimum, check the "Journal" tab.

#property strict

void OnStart()
{
  int Array[] = {0};

ArrayResize(Array, 5); // MQL5 - cannot be used for static allocated array, MQL4 - без проблем
}

Is the different behaviour of MQL4 and MQL5 in this situation an error?

fxsaber:

Is the different behaviour of MQL4 and MQL5 in this situation an error?

No. In 4, all arrays are dynamic

Alexey Da:

Not silent. There is an 18-page forum thread describing this option.

Anatoli Kazharski:
There was a topic and it was discussed in details:Testing of the new MQL5 compiler for x64 platforms - speed-up of calculations by 2 to 10 times!>>>
I see, I've got the chronology of events now. First, it was launched in spring in test mode, this parameter was disabled by default. Then a new build was released in autumn, and this parameter was enabled by default.

ProfitTraderRU:

Terminal version and bit rate

v.1375, 64-bit

Problem description.

After upgrade to the latest build, agents freeze after passing the first 1900-2100 passes during optimization. Everything was fine before update, all parameters and EA code are the same.

Sequence of actions

Optimization starts. Opening broker. Real account. The tools: Si Splice, Vtb Splice, Si 9.16, Vtb 9.16 (I have not tried others). Interval: monthly, minute, 15-minute. Opening prices or OHLC.

Result.

Local and remote agents after 2000 passes actually freeze, CPU loads, change by about 0.01% per 10 minutes. 14 agents.

Expected result

Optimization walkthrough as with the previous build.

Additional information

About me: experienced .net MQL5 programmer

I have looked at the logs everywhere. I have compared them to the logs of the previous build. I have not encountered any problems or errors. The quality of history is good.

Gentlemen, I have solved the problem. I don't know what exactly helped me:

1) Fixing a code that sometimes caused an error in OnTick.

2) Preventing execution of Sleep in optimization mode.

3) Denying while with internal position closing check

Anyway, I am very glad that I have managed to fix it and apologize to the developers for thinking that a bottleneck has appeared in the optimizer in the latest build.

Am I correct in assuming that not everyone in the kodobase is pre-moderated?Nikolay Kositsin, for example, publishes his wonderful codes every day. It doesn't work for me: they don't give me permission to publish for many days.

I know I don't deserve it. Can you tell me how to speed up the publication process?

fxsaber:

Am I correct in assuming that not everyone in the kodobase is pre-moderated?Nikolay Kositsin, for example, publishes his wonderful codes every day. It doesn't work for me: they don't give me permission to publish for many days.

I know I don't deserve it. Can you tell me how to speed up the publication process?

Everything goes through moderation. You can't speed it up - it's all on a first-come, first-served basis.

""""""" Please tell me how to enable/disable "Precise time scale" in MetaTrader 5. I cannot find it.
Through CHART_SHOW_DATE_SCALE - this is not it, as I understand.

The manually interesting is switched on via the following path:

Terminal -> Service -> Settings -> Graphics -> Timeline

Below I'm attaching the test code. If you manually enable "Precise time scale" in the trading terminal, this test indicator draws vertical line segments with anchor points between two bars. If not enabled, it is not between the bars.

In the screenshot below, the vertical line segment created by the test code between the bars, when "Precise time scale" is enabled

"""""""""

Please tell me please = HOW to enable this function for MT-4 ?

(because there is a need for lines to be drawn IMMEDIATELY between candlesticks))

Vitaliy Kostrubko:
""""""" Please tell me how to enable/disable "Precise time scale" in MetaTrader 5. I cannot find it.
I do not know what to do withCHART_SHOW_DATE_SCALE.

Below I'm attaching the test code. If you manually enable "Precise time scale" in the trading terminal, this test indicator draws vertical line segments with anchor points between two bars. If not enabled, it is not between the bars.

In the screenshot below, the vertical line segment created by the test code between the bars, when "Precise time scale" is enabled

"""""""""

(because there is a need for lines to be drawn IMMEDIATELY between candlesticks))

In mt 4 no way ...

Vitaliy Kostrubko:
I do not understand, it isthrough CHART_SHOW_DATE_SCALE.

"""""""""

In MetaTrader 5 the exact timeline can only be enabled/disabled manually.