Errors, bugs, questions - page 1578

Hi

Question one.

There is a dedicated server with 2 network cards physically connected to the communication equipment and have their own IP.

How to organise routing within the server so that one terminal goes through the first connection and the second through the second one.

It is needed not so much for speed but to ensure that the IP do not intersect.

People, please check the error I mentioned https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page1598#comment_2481097 or maybe it is my ignorance that gives this result, the error is detected in MT4 when executing the script, thanks.
Ошибки, баги, вопросы
Ошибки, баги, вопросы
  • reviews: 1
  • www.mql5.com
Форум трейдеров

Will we introduce a new function OnSignal() - Signal event handler - to access the events generated by the "Signals" service in the terminal when copying signals? We would like to have a clearer picture when copying signals, especially when position volumes are corrected or positions are closed completely/partially closed.

build 1331. Compilation error: constant cannot be modified

class A {
        const A *a;
        void f( const A *b ) { a = b; } //error:  constant cannot be modified
        A const *c; 
        void g( A const *d ) { c = d; } //error:  constant cannot be modified
};

-Aleks-:
People, please check the error I mentioned https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page1598#comment_2481097 or maybe it's my ignorance that gives this result, the error is detected in MT4 when executing the script, thanks.

Look at the PrintFormat() function. In your case, it is better to use it.

Then it goes like this:

string symbolName=_Symbol; // сюда можно добавить свой символ например: symbolName="EURUSD";
double ATR_D_1000=iATR(symbolName,1440,1000,1);
PrintFormat("symbolName=%s, ATR_D_1001=%0.4f",symbolName,ATR_D_1000);

Parsimony rules :-)

Dennis Kirichenko:

Look at the PrintFormat() function. In your case, it is better to use it.

Then it goes like this:

Thank you. Although I don't understand what the global difference is between a variable print and a function print directly, as I mentioned above.

But I need to save the data to a file and I get blank lines... what's wrong?

FileWrite(handle,symbolName,":\t",MarketInfo(symbolName,MODE_SPREAD),":\t",MarketInfo(symbolName,MODE_MINLOT),":\t",MarketInfo(symbolName,MODE_MARGINREQUIRED)*MarketInfo(symbolName,MODE_MINLOT),":\t",(MarketInfo(symbolName,MODE_TICKVALUE)*MarketInfo(symbolName,MODE_MINLOT))*100,":\t",MarketInfo(symbolName,MODE_STOPLEVEL),":\t",str2,":\t",string (ATR_D_1000),":\t",string (ATR_M15_9600),":\t",string (iBars(symbolName,1440)),":\t",string (iBars(symbolName,15)),":\t");

Try writing only string variables to the file.

It's like this:

string spread_str=IntegerToString(MarketInfo(symbolName,MODE_SPREAD));

A100:

build 1331. Compilation error: constant cannot be modified

As far as I remember, before there was no difference between these entries in MQL. Has something changed?

Комбинатор:
As far as I remember, there used to be no difference between these entries in MQL. Has something changed?
The entries are equal. This is a new error (everything compiled before), why it suddenly appeared - I don't know

build 1331. Compile error: private\protected member access error

class A {
protected:
        int f;
};
class B : A {
public:
        int f() const { return this.f; }
};
class C {
        int g() { return b.f(); } //error:  private\protected member access error
        B *b;
};