Errors, bugs, questions - page 1529

Managed to close the Expert Advisor window on the next terminal start-up before the terminal was closed.

The link to the Expert Advisor is https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/3617 - check it

But I don't claim 100% that it caused the problem.

Aleksandr Novikov:

Managed to close the Expert Advisor window on the next terminal start-up before the terminal was closed.

The link to the Expert Advisor is https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/3617 - check it

But I don't claim 100% that it caused the problem.

It does not reproduce with this Expert Advisor.

Try to localise the problem. Close unnecessary chats (on the screenshot you have a lot of charts and indicators), maybe this expert is not the problem at all.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Thank you, I found it. Turns out I should have looked in the Forex Club.

Can you tell me if you can create your own function with input parameters of void type, like in the ArrayCopy function for example.

Rorschach:
Tell me if you can create your own function with input parameters of void type like in ArrayCopy function for example.
Yes, use templates.
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Объектно-ориентированное программирование / Шаблоны функций
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Объектно-ориентированное программирование / Шаблоны функций
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Объектно-ориентированное программирование / Шаблоны функций - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Yes, use the templates.
Thank you. What if I need to pass arrays of different dimensions?

I have been wondering for years how to find out the maximum number of orders available?

Waiting for an error to occur? This is not the case ...

Maybe it makes sense to do something like

AccountInfoInteger(ORDER_MAX); // Максимальное количество ордеров на счете

AccountInfoInteger(ORDER_MAX); // Maximum number of orders on the account

When a template is created, only the top line of the chart comment is saved.

For example, Comment ("X\nY") will only save X.

Vladimir Pastushak:

I have been wondering for years how to find out the maximum number of orders available?

Waiting for an error to occur? This is not the case ...

Maybe it makes sense to do something like

AccountInfoInteger(ORDER_MAX); // Maximum number of orders on the account

May it be ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS? It is the same in 4.

Konstantin Gruzdev:
Could it be ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS? It's the same in 4.
Thank you, yes indeed ...