Errors, bugs, questions - page 1514

Note to web programmers.

When writing a comment on the forum, you can see in the HTML editor that a title with the nickname is added for the quoted author:

<span style="color:#42639C;" title="server"> Server Muradasilov</span>

I.e. the solution is absolutely correct, by hovering over the name of the author of the quoted text after publication you can see the nickname as well. This allows the author's nickname to be stored in the text of the post itself.

But, the title attribute is stripped out when you save it, it's not there in the published post. SD#1263217(unanswered request for over half a year now)

A 10 minute job, along with style to allow the title attribute to be saved.

zaskok3:

Moved the MT4 terminal folder to another drive. Previously I ran it with the portable key. I did the same thing this time.

The terminal connected to the server at once. In the past when I moved a terminal folder the passwords were not saved - I had to re-enter them. Now (build 950) it doesn't happen.

Is this normal (and only for me)?

Contact Service Desk.

Please attach the log files. Thank you.

Alexander:

Write to servicedesk.

Please attach the logs. Thank you.

Due to technical reasons of political nature I can't make an application...

I copy terminal folder (without MQL4 folder) to another disk. I start it from new place (as always - in portable mode). Result:

0       14:46:36.598    FXOpen ECN MetaTrader build 950 started (FXOpen Investments Inc.)
0       14:46:36.598    Windows 7 Ultimate (x64 based PC), IE 09.00, 8 x Intel Core i7-2700 K  @ 3.50 GHz, RAM: 11394 / 16301 Mb, HDD: 43704 / 458383 Mb, GMT+02:00
0       14:46:36.598    Data Folder: D:\FxOPen2
0       14:46:36.691    Sources recompilation started
0       14:46:45.446    Sources recompilation finished (28 compiled in 8751 msec)
0       14:46:46.751    'XXXXXX': login on FXOpen-ECN Live Server through ECN Live DC1 (ping: 130.47 ms)
0       14:46:48.264    'XXXXXX': login datacenter on FXOpen-ECN Live Server through ECN Live DC1 (ping: 130.47 ms)
0       14:46:48.609    'XXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
0       14:47:09.151    'XXXXXX': auto connecting to a better access point ECN Live DC8 (ping is 131.92 ms)
0       14:47:09.664    'XXXXXX': login on FXOpen-ECN Live Server through ECN Live DC8 (ping: 131.92 ms)
0       14:47:10.949    'XXXXXX': login datacenter on FXOpen-ECN Live Server through ECN Live DC8 (ping: 131.92 ms)
0       14:47:11.294    'XXXXXX': previous successful authorization performed from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
0       14:47:20.812    FXOpen ECN MetaTrader build 950 stopped
So now if you pull just a few files from the terminal folder, you can get full access to the trading account.

zaskok3:

I.e. right now, if you pull just a few files from the terminal folder, you can get full access to your trading account.

Try putting the terminal folder on another computer

Igor Volodin:
Try putting this terminal folder on another computer
It's supposed to be bound to that drive, so when you move it to another drive, it should work. So if it doesn't flip, it's likely to work on another computer as well.

zaskok3:

Due to technical reasons of political nature I can't make an application...

I copy terminal folder (without MQL4 folder) to another disk. I start it from new place (as always - in portable mode). Result:

I.e. now if I pull just a few files from the terminal folder I can get full access to my trading account.

No error.

Protection works within one computer, and it always has been. Do not confuse data transfer to another computer, please.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

The protection works within one computer and has always been so.

It hasn't! If I insert a flash drive with my terminal into someone else's computer and, after logging in, a bad person steals some files from the folder. He will have access to the trading account. Not right?

During the many years of using MT4 I've never had any occasion that copying the terminal folder within one PC saved the login data to the trading accounts.

If the policy has changed, just let me know. I'll be aware.

Meaning that the account passwords are stored encrypted with a signature from the iron parameters (and for sure with salt). So within one computer the decryption will happen. But on other hardware it won't.

I.e. if you replace the network card, the passwords will probably have to be entered for all accounts.

The policy has not been changed.

Passwords are encrypted hardwired and the password files can be moved around within the computer. They will not be decrypted when transferred to another computer/hardware.

Hello Dear expert traders! Please help me with this indicator, I really need alert (((
I tried to do it myself, read a lot of information, but it did not work.
Files:
XPoints.mq4  6 kb