Errors, bugs, questions - page 1314

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:

As far as I know, no. You can import both dlls and call the functions of one or the other depending on the bit rate of the terminal.

In general, splitting into two versions according to bit rate is not such a delusional option.

I.e. do it like this?

#import  library_x64.dll
   void funcTest(...);
#import  library_x86.dll
   void funcTest(...);
#import

... код в листинге файла класса CClass

void CClass::Test(...) {
  код метода...

if(TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_X64)) {
      void library_x64::funcTest(...);
   } else {
      void library_x86::funcTest(...);
   }

код метода...
}

And also there is a question that if the code is built with 64 bits ME, will it work without errors with 32 bits terminal or there are some rules and limitations?

Developers, don't pass by...

Konstantin Karpov:

I mean, do something like this?

Yes.

And also there is a question that if the code is built under 64 bit ME, will it work without errors under 32 bit terminal or there are some rules and limitations?

We have to wait for developers' comments.

Regardless of the bit mode of the editor, the code is always built in universal 32/64 bit mode.

Суть проблемы в том, что попытка на каждом шаге советника писать в 0-й бар индикатора - ничего не дает.

It worked for me in the old versions of MT, but what's wrong with the new ones?

In case anyone is interested - the reason is that after running the EA in visualization, somewhere in the depths of the tester there is suddenly another call to the indicator, with initialization of buffers. This call deletes all of the data loaded in the indicator. It wasn't the case in the old builds. Therefore, there are two more questions.

1) is it possible to disable this additional call of indicator with initialization?

2) If it is impossible, how to pass the value from the EA to the indicator on every bar?

Of course, we can write to the file in the Expert Advisor and then read from the file in the indicator, but I would like to use a simple natural method.

Write your indicators correctly, without violating the logic and principles of indicator construction and everything will work.

Who knows how to getthe total volume of current bid and ask prices at the top and bottom of the Depth of Market?

Konstantin Karpov:

Who knows how to getthe total volume of current bid and ask prices at the top and bottom of the Depth of Market?

question removed, it's all solved...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Answers to newbies in pictures

Nurlan Kabdualiyev, 2015.06.01 20:50

I've lost the friends tab in my profile again. And how do I fix the address bar so that http is green, it's crossed out.

Karputov Vladimir:

The Friends tab is not missing anywhere. Set the scale of your browser and the scale of the system to 100%.

Don't worry about the crossed out https. There is nothing wrong with the certificate.

MT4. What is the error?

2015.06.04 00:32:46.750 Access violation read to 0x071828C8 in 'D:\New MT4\MQL4\Experts\Заказы\Имя_заказчика\ex_SK_v1.03.ex4'
After upgrading to 830 build it started appearing regularly every day. I updated sequentially - version after version. The Expert Advisor, of course, crashes when it appears...