Errors, bugs, questions - page 1222

Dima_S:
IMHO, we should contact the broker (Otkrytie, so I understand). I have never tried it on my real account and I have not got the error, it means that the problem is in the server settings or something else, most likely.

Maybe not now, but it was. It was the same in the real world.

I will come back to Moscow and I will piss off the broker. For now it is inconvenient.

Now the main thing is that the error is not typical for all and it is unlikely to be related to the code on my part.

Thanks for that to all the forum participants!

Fry:

Maybe not now, but it was. It was the same in the real world as well.

I will come back to Moscow and I will be pestering my broker. For now it is inconvenient.

Now the main thing is that the error is not typical for everyone and it is unlikely to be related to the code on my part.

For that to all the forum participants thank you!

Have you tried to make requests at one minute intervals? It did not help?

Tapochun:
Have you tried making requests at one minute intervals? It did not help?

I will try, thank you. In general, I'm two hands in favour of economical work with requests to the server.

I'm not sure this approach will solve the problem completely, but I get the idea and if it works, I can see where it's coming from.

Hi all! I decided to call the same indicator in the indicator. I did it, as it seems to me, for more convenient access to the data (in the distant history) from the buffer of this indicator. The result: it works in real time mode. However, if you run the indicator in the tester mode, at the initialization stage (when getting indicator handle) it gets astack overflow and the tester closes unexpectedly. As far as I understand, it happens because of recursion, which is logical, because the indicator calls its own handle an infinite number of times and clogs the stack. But, then, why does everything work well in real time? And could developers please explain why it is so? And wouldn't it be better to implement both in the tester and in real time the same behaviour?

Servicedesk request#1085240|2014.10.16 10:37

when trying to download files (condemnation of work with the customer)

Access denied

Not enough rights to view page

standard script - "perion_converter_new" loads the kernel 100%

This is normal - the lag is unbelievable. 723 build

ALXIMIKS:

when trying to download files (condemnation of work with the customer)

Access denied

Not enough rights to view page

Please contact Service Desk. Please enter the job where the problem occurs.

I wonder if I'm the only one left with a single English in the localisation list after upgrading MT5 to 991?

However, the 1000th build of MT5 is coming up.

Now updated to 991.

The only language in the terminal is English, which is not usual.

And ME is friendly with other languages.

PKozlov:
Please contact Service Desk. Specifying the job where the problem occurred.
#1085286 with a similar problem. In several orders, clearly not related to any particular one.