Errors, bugs, questions - page 1214

Tapochun:
Good afternoon. Is there any expert/indicator on the chart, by any chance? Maybe it's not written correctly and it's stuck?
I don't think so. MT4 opens, but none of the tools are clickable, even the MT4 close has problems.

Who thinks the site needs a more powerful server, it feels like this one is failing at times??????

Airscrew:
That's the thing, it doesn't work. MT4 opens, but none of the tools are clickable, even closing MT4 has problems.
Look in this thread. Maybe something will help http://forum.mql4.com/ru/53845/page4
Стал виснуть MT4 - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Стал виснуть MT4 - MQL4 форум

sanyooooook:

A few days ago I made a search query in the terminal and here it is:

After that I made other queries, but this one seems to be lodged there, after restarting the terminal, it's there, I've already deleted it from this line

It's no use, it's stuck like a leaf on my ...heel.

it appears on all terminals )

sanyooooook:
It is displayed on all terminals)
Maybe in some common file in common folder of all terminals (TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH) it is written?

sanyooooook:
This is displayed on all terminals )
How about this option: in the terminal, unlink from mql5.community, then try a new search query. And then reload the terminal - if the search query will change - then the search is tied to the account in mql5.community.

unlogged, restarted the terminal, no help

deleted the query from the field, reloaded the terminal, no help

that's not a good way to remove a search query from a field)

sanyooooook:

I unlogged and reloaded the terminal, but it doesn't work.

removed from field, reloaded the terminal, does not help

do not do that from the field to remove a search query )

Try deleting files in C:\Users\XXXXXAppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\TemporaryInternet Files\Content.IE5.

You can't get to it with standard Windows Explorer.I used WINRAR myself.

There's a cache stored from terminal - delete it, maybe it will help ))

ALXIMIKS:
Try deleting files in C:\Users\XXXXAppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\TemporaryInternet Files\Content.IE5.

You can't get into it with standard file explorer,I used WINRAR myself.

There's a kind of cache stored there from the terminal - delete it, maybe it'll help))

There is no such folder on XP, and it's not a good idea to manually clear the terminal caches.

sanyooooook:
on XP there is no such folder, and it's not a good idea to manually clear the terminal caches.
What is the version of Internet Explorer on your system? After all, the terminal works closely with IE, so maybe you should look towards the browser?