Errors, bugs, questions - page 1176

TheLiteShadow:

I don't know if this has already happened, but the question is, new bar, PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE value for the buffer is set to 0.0, but in fact there are sometimes completely different values

As far as I remember, EMPTY_VALUE just sets what value will be considered empty and not displayed. It has nothing to do with buffer initialisation. It is up to you to fill the buffer with a null value so that there is no rubbish.

Can you tell me if an account previously used a signal, then this account cannot distribute the signal itself in the future?

The signal is not a secondary copying of the signal, but a new system! the use of the signal was discontinued more than six months ago.

judgewings:

Can you tell me if an account previously used a signal, then this account cannot distribute the signal itself in the future?

The signal is not a secondary copying of the signal, but a new system! the use of the signal was discontinued more than six months ago.

If a trading account was subscribed to a signal, then in the future (and until the end of time) this trading account can no longer be made a signal provider.

I can't understand what the comment SO: 100% in history means, trades are closing without my involvement. I would like to understand why this happens.

Sreca:

I can't understand what the comment SO: 100% in history means, trades are closing without my involvement. I would like to understand why this happens.

StopOut. No funds for margin deposit.

Folks. what time does the new bar on the daily chart open in Moscow?

Zeleniy:
Folks. what time does the new bar open on the daily chart according to Moscow time?

It depends on the conditions of the broker (DC).

A strange problem arises when running the Expert Advisor. The Terminal generates the following error: EX5 loading failed and deletes the Expert Advisor from the chart without ever starting it.

The code is like this:

#import "MyExpert.ex5"
  int Init();
#import  

#include <Files\FilePipe.mqh>

int OnInit() {  Init(); return 0; }

Here MyExpert.ex5 is some kind of expert, its code is very big, I can't quote it. But there are no problems with it, it works fine. The imported function is declared there as follows:

int Init() export

{

//...

}

The most amazing thing is that if I remove the#include line from the above code, everything is OK, the code runs and works. And it doesn't matter which file is specified there. You may specify any other file and the code will stop working too.

I should say right away that I need the included file in the future. I just commented out all the basic code, leaving only the problem area. In general, import from my Expert Advisor does not want to be friends with #include for some reason. Who knows what may be the problem?

Hello. Can you tell me why the variable res is always true when requesting the trendline properties, although I manually set the flag to show only W1, or only MN1?

I want it to be shown only on one of the halves.

bool res=false;
res=(bool)ObjectGetInteger(0,"line",OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES,OBJ_PERIOD_W1|OBJ_PERIOD_MN1);
if(res) Alert("линия line показывается на OBJ_PERIOD_W1 и OBJ_PERIOD_MN1");

marketeer:
As far as I remember, EMPTY_VALUE only sets which value will be considered empty and not displayed. It has nothing to do with buffer initialisation. It's up to you to fill the buffer with a null value so there's no rubbish.
Well, it's true, but it turns out that with each new bar all last "indexes" of defined buffers must be "cleared"? The question is why? The MT4 didn't have such a situation, I understand, during the primary initialization I had cleaned it, but then in theory it should be done by MT itself, by the same token, in theory, it should be done by MT and not by programmer, for what purpose the indicator buffer is just a memory allocation, I don't quite understand...