#import "file.ex5"
        int Trade( const MqlTradeResult& request );
#import
class A {};
void OnStart()
{
        A a;
}
If you remove any extra line (or even a word, e.g. virtual, or const MqlTradeResult& replaced with int, or the entire import is excluded) - everything is fine

pronych:

Does everyone have the same thing going on with the MQL-Storage Fix window buttons?

I have the same thing on XP, although the buttons are poking normally)) on the eighth all is normal

pronych:

Does everyone have the same thing going on with the MQL-Storage Fix window buttons?

On Windows XP x32 I can't see the buttons exactly like this, although the buttons work when I press them.

barabashkakvn:
On Windows XP x32 I can't see the buttons exactly like this, although pressing them works.

I'll write to the sd.

Thought someone jinxed my buttons))

template<typename T>
T *f( T *t ) { return ( t ); }

That's fine...

class A {
public:
template<typename T>
        T *f( T *t ) { return ( t ); } //ошибка: f - class type expected
};
This is a compilation error. What's the difference?

The man registered yesterday.

Within a day he had time to read over 5,000 forum threads (probably by Lenin's technology - swallowed them in lines. Cover to cover!).

Then he began to click on all the friends, of course, knowing no one and none of them do not communicate.

Question:

Is there any plan to fight the bunwhunters? Or let them be?

Fleder:

The man registered yesterday.

Within a day he had time to read over 5,000 forum threads (probably by Lenin's technology - swallowed them in lines. Cover to cover!).

Then began to click on all the friends, of course, knowing no one and none of them do not communicate.

Question:

Is there any plan to fight the bunwhunters? Or let them be?

Yeah, and that clever guy who created a topic of the same name with this one . Kick his ass for being sneaky.

I would like an answer from the Administration: "And what is the attendance of the Russian-language forum per day?

Hello!

I just started to study mql5 from scratch, I'm not familiar with mq4. I can't say that programming is a dark forest for me. When I was at the university I was solving problems using C, but I didn't have enough time to go deeper into OOP. Since I've got very little knowledge about mql5 (it's strange, why?), I started with documentation. In the'Structures and classes' thread, one example fails to compile. In lines

CFoo foo3=D'2009.09.09';      // неявный вызов параметрического конструктора

и

CFoo foo41=foo1;              // неявный вызов конструктора копирования

and lines, it generates an error. Is it a mistake in the documentation or am I misunderstanding something?

The version of MetaEditor is 5.00 Build 930.

Tron_KZ:

Hello!

I just started to study mql5 from scratch, I'm not familiar with mq4. I can't say that programming is a dark forest for me. When I was at the university I was solving problems using C, but I didn't have enough time to go deeper into OOP. Since I've got very little knowledge about mql5 (it's strange, why?), I started with documentation. In the'Structures and classes' thread, one example fails to compile. In lines

и

and lines, it generates an error. Is it a mistake in the documentation or am I misunderstanding something?

The version of MetaEditor is 5.00 Build 930.

Please post all of your code.