Errors, bugs, questions - page 1085

bas:

Maybe there's another branch where MetaQuotes answers?

Servicedesk is in your profile, and build 482 is not supported)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum

С 1 августа 2013 года прекращается поддержка десктопных терминалов MetaTrader 4 ниже 500-го билда - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
С 1 августа 2013 года прекращается поддержка десктопных терминалов MetaTrader 4 ниже 500-го билда - MQL4 форум

Even if it's unsupported a thousand times, that's no reason for it to suddenly stop working.)

bas:
Even if it is unsupported a thousand times, it is not a reason to stop working all of a sudden )

As of 1 August 2013 the trading servers do not allow old desktop builds below 500 to connect: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum

It's just that one of the brokers themselves sat around for a long time and didn't update. Eventually they updated.

• www.mql5.com

I've had it without internet for about half a year now, using it purely for testing. Suddenly it stopped creating files.
Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileMove
Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileMove
  • www.mql5.com
Файловые операции / FileMove - Документация по MQL5

bas:
I've had it without internet for about half a year now, using it purely for testing. Suddenly it stopped creating files.
What if the internet was connected though? Check the version in the file properties.

Internet is connected, it's just this particular terminal is sitting without internet, I have only 5 of them :) The version is the same, of course.

bas:
Internet is connected, it's just this particular terminal is sitting without internet, I have only 5 of them :) The version is the same, of course.
I used to get into it too - I used to install several terminals in one system. Then I've given up this silly business. I have been using one terminal downloaded from Metaquotes for a long time.

So you manually connect to different DCs in the same terminal, one at a time?

bas:
I.e. do you manually connect to different brokerage companies in one terminal?
Yes. I created several profiles (different profiles for different brokers).

And the instrument archive is written in different folders and there are no overlaps, crossings, etc., no markup is lost on the charts? And in order to test on an instrument which the current broker does not have, do you have to switch to the server of another one?