Errors, bugs, questions - page 1072

And my OpenCL CPU is not selected in the tester.

No problem with CL_USE_GPU_ONLY, but CL_USE_CPU_ONLY on normal startup:

OpenCL: CPU device 'AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 925 Processor' selected

error=0 handle=65536

But at startup in the tester:

error=5101 handle=-1

CL_USE_GPU_ONLY in the tester:

OpenCL: GPU device 'Cypress' selected

error=0 handle=65536
Bug #865549

Why did support close the application themselves without resolving the issue of the ChartTimePriceToXY function not working correctly, which returns incorrect values if the current chart loses focus

When trying to change MetaQuotes ID after entering the confirmation code in the profile, error 500 pops up. There is one attempt left - then what? Reinstall the mobile terminal?
Мобильный трейдинг с MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Мобильный трейдинг в MetaTrader 5 – это возможность торговать на финансовых рынках (форекс, фондовые рынки, фьючерсы и контракты на разницу) из любой точки мира с помощью телефона или планшета.

Is it possible to write in the EA code so that when optimising for a certain combination of input parameters, passes are not directed to the cloud, but only to local/remote agents?

Testing EA in MT4 and MT5. Different results, seems to be correct in 5. Questions arise:

1. Invalid quotes history (history with Alpari for MT4,MT5)?

2. The problem in the terminal itself?

3. Where can I get a more reliable quote history? I read somewhere that Ducas is good...? Simply put: where is the benchmark to rely on?

Probably not bad for developers to develop a script to reconcile the benchmark, with the quotes of the DC.

4. There is a feeling that the brokerage companies are deliberately distorting the history. If the data is wrong from the beginning, then the result is more likely to be wrong as well.

barabashkakvn:
When trying to change MetaQuotes ID after entering the confirmation code in the profile, error 500 pops up. There is one attempt left - then what? Reinstall the mobile terminal?
Thank you. Everything is working.

forexman77:

Testing EA in MT4 and MT5. Different results, seems to be correct in 5. Questions arise:

1. Invalid quotes history (history with Alpari for MT4,MT5)?

2. The problem in the terminal itself?

3. Where can I get a more reliable quote history? I read somewhere that Ducas is good...? Simply put: where is the benchmark to rely on?

Probably not bad for developers to develop a script to reconcile the benchmark, with the quotes of the DC.

4. There is a feeling that the brokerage companies are deliberately distorting the history. If the data is wrong from the beginning, then the result is more likely to be wrong as well.

Quotes are different, so the result may be different. There is no benchmark. You should understand that the history testing has several nuances. The best test is the real one.)

barabashkakvn:
Why did support close the application on their own without resolving the issue of the ChartTimePriceToXY function not working correctly, which returns incorrect values if the current chart loses focus
Don't worry - it seems to be their usual practice. I also got Suggestion closed today, which had been hanging for 3 weeks, without any comment.

barabashkakvn:
Why has the support closed the request without solving the ChartTimePriceToXY function, which returns false values if the current chart loses focus?

In fact, your application has been amended.

In your case, the function will now return false and throw an error. You will need to handle this in your code.

Wait for the next build, please.

alexvd:

In fact, your application has been amended.

In your case, the function will now return false and throw an error. You will need to handle this in your code.

Please wait for next build.

Got it. We will wait for it.