Errors, bugs, questions - page 1013

adilbek:

Does anyone have the following problem:

Terminal version and bit

Windows 8, MetaTrader 5 - Alpari UK, Build 821, 64 bit.

Problem description

Indicator on H1 calls indicator on M1. CopyBuffer command copies wrong data. This problem is only in the strategy tester. In the terminal all data is copied without errors. The M1 indicator copies the data into the first buffer.

The sequence of actions

In the strategy tester, I select to test the SampleCopyBuffer indicator on H1. I set the period from 2013-05-01 to 2013-07-07. Click Start, and read the error messages in the logs.

I get result.

And I read the error messages in the logs. Indicator buffer value from M1 does not match the CopyHigh value.

Expected result

CopyBuffer and CopyHigh values should be equal.

Further information

There is no error in the terminal at start-up. Only in the strategy tester. Please see my indicators in the appendix. SampleHighs works on M1 and is called from the SampleCopyBuffer indicator which works on H1.

Good afternoon,

Please test the following indicators in your strategy tester. Can you reproduce this bug? I also wrote to the help desk. Not sure if they were able to reproduce this bug.

zfs:
I guess so.
There are still instruments with spreads over 100p

dentraf:
For some reason there are still instruments with spreads over 100p
Print(SymbolInfoInteger(SymbolName(i,false),SYMBOL_SPREAD)," ",SymbolName(i,false));

zfs:
Zero almost everywhere for some reason

dentraf:
Zero almost everywhere for some reason
you can check the tool specification to see if it is floating. If it is floating, the current Ask-Bid can be calculated.

zfs:
You can check in the specification of the instrument, maybe it is floating. If it is floating, then you can calculate the current Ask-Bid.

it does not work that way either.

And another question, how can you make the tester not load the history for instruments that are not in the market watch?

Has anyone encountered, there are two termials of the same version on the server. Two accounts with the same company. For some reason one of the terminals failed to log in after a disconnect. What could be the reason?

tell me what the MQL5 password is and where to find it????

19P2l2MaS0:
tell me what is MQL5 - password and where to find it????
there is a password to an account with a broker. The account must be compatible with the MT5 platform.

Wrong - now there are no EURUSD H1 candles on 11.7.2013 22:00 and 23:00.