Errors, bugs, questions - page 1000

zfs:
I submitted an application and it was closed. To reproduce, I gave the code. The code I need to fix - I will look for instructions on how to fix the code under servicedesk. The processes remaining in the terminal, as well as in the operating system, probably, can only be removed manually, and there is no such a possibility, except for deleting exefiles. I gave such a request too. In the log I see Abnormal termination, I will search for the cause and I will share.

Sorry. Your application was about "CopytBuffer does not work with dates", which does not reflect the problem in any way. I explicitly told you about it when closing that application - a lot of irrelevant stuff was written there.

There are also many questions concerning your code in that application. There - on the very first page of the code - are obvious errors. Nonetheless, we ran your code. We didn't find any of what you have listed. There will be no fixes without detailed instructions on how to reproduce the error - you must know what to fix.

Let's share this information in the application form you created. I will need as much detail as possible from you

stringo:

Sorry. Your application was about "CopytBuffer does not work with dates", which does not reflect the problem in any way. I explicitly told you about it when closing that application - a lot of irrelevant stuff was written there.

There are also many questions concerning your code in that application. There - on the very first page of the code - are obvious errors. Nonetheless, we ran your code. We didn't find any of what you have listed. There will be no fixes without detailed instructions on how to reproduce the error - you must know what to fix.

Let's share it in the application form you created. Only you need as much detail as possible

Yes the theme title did not reflect the problem and the theme was closed, then reopened by me, where I clarified the essence of what is happening, which was required of me, sorry for the improper formatting of the application and misinformation. The indicator is not unloaded if there is a loop in the code. Plus I can remove and install an indicator at once and there will be a conflict of these 2 indicators, one of which is unloaded and the other is loaded. But all this is speculation, because I could not find an explanation, why opening the terminal without the imposed application I see CPU load greater than 90 cpu. Given my bad experience with the last application, I'd rather limit myself to correspondence on the forum.
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Выполнение программ
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Выполнение программ
  • www.mql5.com
Программы MQL5 / Выполнение программ - Документация по MQL5

zfs:
Yes the thread title did not reflect the problem and the thread was closed and then reopened by me, where I clarified the essence of what was happening, which was required of me, sorry for the incorrect application and misinformation. The indicator is not unloaded if there is a loop in the code. Plus I can remove and install an indicator at once and there will be a conflict of these 2 indicators, one of which is unloaded and the other is loaded. But all this is speculation, because I couldn't find an explanation why I see CPU load greater than 90 when I open the terminal without any applications superimposed on it. Given my bad experience with last application, I'd rather limit myself to correspondence on the forum.
Yes, there is such a thing. And even if I use IsStopped(), it doesn't solve the problem. They have disabled stopping the program in this way for some reason. It means that deleting the indicator from the chart does not help if it is caught in an eternal loop. Only a forced closing of the terminal via Task Manager. Also sent such an application.

When you delete something *.ex5 through the navigator window in the terminal, the *.mq5 in the folder is also deleted.

Why is this done?

Silent:

When you delete something *.ex5 through the navigator window in the terminal, the *.mq5 in the folder is also deleted.

Why is this done?

It seems that all mq5s are the opposite

tol64:
Yes, there is such a thing. And even if we use IsStopped(), it doesn't solve the problem. For some reason they disabled stopping the program in this way. That is, deleting the indicator from the chart does not help if it is caught in an eternal loop. Only a forced closing of the terminal via Task Manager. Also sent such an application.
It is not so, after a loop the terminal hangs but it leaves the process. I open the terminal: the indicator is not running, but it is, and all the indicators stop working until I clear the executables.

zfs:
It seems to be the opposite of all mq5

I don't know. But both are deleted.

If mq5, then ok, handy. Thank you.

Upd Ahn no. The file appears after compilation. It is ex5, and its removal leads to the removal of the source

zfs:
It's not exactly, after latching, terminal hangs, but it also leaves this process in its place. You open the terminal: the indicator is not running, but it is, and all indicators stop working before executables clearing.

Describe it in more detail. A loop has occurred. Since removing the indicator from the chart doesn't help(IsStopped() doesn't work), you close the terminal. How do you close it? If in this case you just close the terminal by clicking the cross in the upper right corner, the process is not killed. You can only kill it via Task Manager. Closing with cross and then opening the terminal again in this situation means that you didn't close it at all. The terminal opens with the old process.

And what is an exhash cleanup?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов - Документация по MQL5

Good afternoon!

Can you tell me how to download the terminal of previous builds?

Thank you!

ns_k:

Good afternoon!

Can you tell me how to download the terminal of previous builds?

Thank you!

Good afternoon, you can't. The update is automatic.