Errors, bugs, questions - page 937

The pumping is initiated automatically when a character history is requested.

That is, in inite you pull what you want and in oncalculate you ask for the data. If you are satisfied with the data, you count it, otherwise you skip the call until the next tick.

We seem to have had an article somewhere explaining indicator processing.

Renat:
The swap is initiated automatically when a character history is requested.

That is, you pull in the inite, and in oncalculate you request the data. If you are satisfied with the data, then count it, otherwise you skip the call until the next tick.
And what should I do if the indicator is launched on weekend? Play with the timer? Or there is a simpler way?

notused:
What's the best way to proceed if the indicator starts on a day off? Play with the timer? Or there is an easier way?
Load all the history you need for the indicator or use a script for that. And only then launch the indicator itself.

Renat:
У нас где-то была вроде статья с обьяснением процессинга индикаторов.

Please send me the link!

When I declare an indicator handle in the function it inits, then it starts counting? Or does it start counting before I give a command to copy it?

I don't understand such a thing, what isthe sign of synchronised data by symbol/period at the moment? Explain it clearly please! Synchronised - is it when the data is loaded into RAM?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту - Документация по MQL5

Rosh:
Load all the history needed for the indicator or use a script for that. And only then run the indicator itself.

It doesn't work.

If I put the product on the market and write - "Load the history of m1,..., d1 script, and then run my indicator" - no one will buy it from me + the period used may vary widely.

notused:

It doesn't work.

If I put the product on the market and write - "Load the history of m1,..., d1 script, and then run my indicator" - no one will buy it from me + the period used may vary widely.

+1

notused:

It doesn't work.

They say the history will automatically load itself. Before placing the product in the market, try the indicator on some exotic trading instrument, for which you have never done anything with a huge period and see what happens. If there are any problems then write to service-desk.