Errors, bugs, questions - page 900

sergeev: Nah. I just made sure once again that it's all about the perception model of the files.
Congratulations 2. Once again convinced of the meaninglessness of your own question within MQL5 forum.

Yedelkin:
Congrats 2. You have once again seen the meaninglessness of your own question in MQL5 forum.

and answer the question about FileGetInteger ?

Maybe I will congratulate you too.

I have nothing to congratulate you with. :)

Also, why are you getting so worked up about the MQL forum and its framework?

Do you think there is no file model in MFC or other frameworks where a constant interpretation of byte order is performed?

sergeev

...What do you think - what does FileGetInteger function do with requesting FILE_LINE_END property ?

...And what's your answer to my question about FileGetInteger?

Certainly, I'll answer: I don't think anything, I'm still "walking under a table". Especially, that "got stuck" concerning your question ("Does file have strings"?), but not concerning FileGetInteger.

sergeev : maybe I'll congratulate you too, as I have nothing to congratulate you with yet. :)

Why congratulate me? I'm not the "windbag and demagogue" who visited the MQL5 forum with the question"Does the file have strings?

Yedelkin:
Of course, I will answer: I do not think anything, I am still "walking under the table". Especially, that I "got stuck" in relation to your question ("Does file have strings"?), and not about FileGetInteger.
got it.

2012.12.17 10:53:51 Signal '9015032': failed to parse json data

Zeleniy:

2012.12.17 10:53:51 Signal '9015032': failed to parse json data

What is your build and bit rate of the terminal? Does it repeat stably?

alexvd:
What is your build and bit rate of the terminal? Is it repeating steadily?
I have terminal not connected to signals and same error. 740 build, x86

Konstantin83:
my terminal is not connected to the signals and the same error. 740 build, x86
Although not now, but Saturday/Sunday I got this error after upgrading to 740 build

The update to 740 build has gone through and there is no description of the changes.