Errors, bugs, questions - page 884

tol64:
Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. Maybe someone can tell me when this column is filled in and when it is not (as in my case). If anything, I will ask at Service Desk.
This is the identifier assigned to your order by the execution platform - the exchange.

Yedelkin:

1. Insert the code correctly.

2. how is the m_period parameter optimised/selected? I.e. what is its value during your optimization?

Thank you, I figured it out, my mistake.

Rosh:
A vague question can only be answered in the same vague way - Graph periods
Thanks, figured it out, my mistake.

I am interested in your comments on the error: " 2012.11.28 09:38:18 4194304 bytes not available "

AndreyS:

I am interested in your comments on the error: " 2012.11.28 09:38:18 4194304 bytes not available "

Not enough memory.

Rosh:
This is the identifier assigned to your order by the execution venue, the exchange.
Thank you. And please clarify what is meant by external trading system, in case I misunderstand it too.

Thank you all for your replies.

Found this uncertainty with type_filling: only one mode is allowed

string symbol = "EURUSD";
int flags = SymbolInfoInteger( symbol, SYMBOL_FILLING_MODE );
//разрешен только SYMBOL_FILLING_ALL_OR_NONE
at the same time SendOrder places orders equally successfully with
MqlTradeRequest request;
request.type_filling = ORDER_FILLING_FOK; //соответствующий флаг разрешения 1
as well as with
request.type_filling = ORDER_FILLING_RETURN; //соответствующий флаг разрешения 0

And after successful placement the actual property of the placed order ORDER_TYPE_FILLING always = ORDER_FILLING_RETURN even if we have specified request.type_filling = ORDER_FILLING_FOK in the query

MqlTradeResult result;
OrderSelect( result.order );
int tpAfter = OrderGetInteger( ORDER_TYPE_FILLING );
//tpAfter всегда = ORDER_FILLING_RETURN

Seems to me a mismatch between the list of allowed modes and the actual properties of the order after placement

tol64

Rosh : This is the identifier that is assigned to your order by the execution platform - the exchange.

And please clarify what is meant by external trading system, in case I misunderstand it too.

You said that

You said that you havetol64:

Yedelkin : Have you checked operation of Stop Limit orders in exchange trading?

Yes, I checked it carefully and nothing shows up in this field at the moment of order triggering.

So, was it checked during exchange trading or not?

Rosh:
Not enough memory.

Thank you.

Please help to analyse the situation, the following code:

void CStrategyMA::FitnessFunction(int chromos)
{
  double res=0.0;

// Выбор символа (m_strategy_symbol) из масива используемых символов (m_name_symbols[]) количаством (m_count_symbols)
  // Пример: m_count_symbols = 1; m_name_symbols[0] = "EURUSD.e";
  m_strategy_symbol = m_name_symbols[(int)MathRound(Colony[1][chromos]*(m_count_symbols-1))];

// Выбор периода из масива по индексу (от PERIOD_M5 (индекс - 5) до PERIOD_D1 (индекс - 19))
  // Для наглядности:
  // ENUM_TIMEFRAMES PERIOD_INDEX [22] = {PERIOD_CURRENT,
  //                                      PERIOD_M1, PERIOD_M2,PERIOD_M3,PERIOD_M4,PERIOD_M5,PERIOD_M6,PERIOD_M10,PERIOD_M12,PERIOD_M15,PERIOD_M20,
  //                                      PERIOD_M30,PERIOD_H1,PERIOD_H2,PERIOD_H3,PERIOD_H4,PERIOD_H6,PERIOD_H8, PERIOD_H12,PERIOD_D1, PERIOD_W1,
  //                                      PERIOD_MN1};
  m_period = PERIOD_INDEX[(int)(MathRound(Colony[2][chromos]*5)+14)];

// Освобождаю дескриптор загруженого ранее индикатора
  IndicatorRelease(m_handle);
  // Создаю новый индикатор с периодом - (int)(MathRound(Colony[3][chromos]*100)+1)
  // от 1 до 100
  m_handle=iMA(m_strategy_symbol,(ENUM_TIMEFRAMES)m_period,(int)(MathRound(Colony[3][chromos]*100)+1),0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE);
  // Без использования Sleep(1000); - генерируется последующая ошибка при использовании в коде ф-ции: CopyBuffer
  // "ошибка доступа к историческим даным", хоть дескриптор и создан!?!?!?
  Sleep(1000);
  if(m_handle<0)
  {
    Alert("Ошибка при создании индикатора MA - номер ошибки: ",GetLastError()," ",m_strategy_symbol," ",m_period);
  } else
  {
    // Аналитический процес
    res = HistoryCheckTradeConditions();
  }
  AmountStartsFF++;
  Colony[0][chromos]=res;
}

When using this function, error "2012.11.28 09:58:32 4194304 bytes not available", help me to understand, increased swap file to 10GBt.

Also, I am confused by Sleep(1000); help me understand.

A100: There is an inconsistency with type_filling: Only one mode is allowed while SendOrder places orders equally successfully as with

And after successful placement, the actual property of the placed order ORDER_TYPE_FILLING always = ORDER_FILLING_RETURN, even if request.type_filling = ORDER_FILLING_FOK was specified in the request

I think there is a discrepancy between the list of allowed modes and the actual properties of the order after it has been placed

I've already tried to deal with similar issues here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/2248/page5#comment_197730(two posts in a row). After that there were some changes in the help materials. But I became not interested in the question itself, so what exactly has changed - I can't say. Have another look at terminal's user manual. I think the description of these modes has been updated there too.
OrderSend() Вопросы
OrderSend() Вопросы
  • www.mql5.com
дожидается ли получения request], или после отправки торгового запроса на сервер сразу же переходит к следующему оператору (блоку)?