Errors, bugs, questions - page 649

Raven:.

1. can a variable be specified in the #property indicator_plots property. Or is this not possible?

2. Is it possible to create horizontal lines in an indicator through ObjectCreate?

1. You don't need it // I need it (for other purposes). :)

Unfortunately, no way. Only a constant. I have to reserve a maximal amount and paint unnecessary ones colorless.

2. That's what you should do.

openlive:
question on files. what is the limit on the size of the file to be opened in mql5

As much as the operating system will give (how much free space on the drive).

mql does not limit.

MqlRates rates[];

I need to find the maximal value of rates[].high from the last three bars

I don't know how to applyArrayMaximum to the structure?

Документация по MQL5: Операции с массивами / ArrayMaximum
Документация по MQL5: Операции с массивами / ArrayMaximum
  • www.mql5.com
Операции с массивами / ArrayMaximum - Документация по MQL5

wrong

but still what does it mean

the size of local variables is too large (more than 512kb)

What kind of a limitation is this... Do I just specify another type? And where does it say what kind of variable it is?

How do I process an array with element number 500000?

openlive:

wrong

but still what does it mean

the size of local variables is too large (more than 512kb)

What kind of a limitation is this... another type just to specify? and where does it say what kind of variable it is

local variables are distributed on the stack, and the stack is not "rubbery
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Локальные переменные
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Локальные переменные
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные / Локальные переменные - Документация по MQL5

uncleVic:
local variables are allocated on the stack and the stack is not "rubbery"
Thank you.

dentraf:

MqlRates rates[];

I need to find the maximal value of rates[].high from the last three bars

I don't know how to apply ArrayMaximum to the structure?

See Reference:

ArrayMaximum

Searches for the maximum element in a one dimensional numeric array.

Parameters

array[]

[in] Numeric array to search in.

int ArrayMaximum(
double array[], // массив для поиска
int start=0// с какого индекса начинаем поиск
int count=WHOLE_ARRAY, // количество проверяемых
);

You have not a numeric array, but a "structured" array (an array of variables of the struct type).

I am interested in the stack overflow error. When does it occur and how to avoid it? I get it when I try to load an EA on a chart when the Internet is disconnected, and I also see it when I try to change EA's properties.

tol64:
I am interested in the stack overflow error. When does it occur and how to avoid it? I get it when I try to load an EA on a chart with disabled Internet, and I also see that when I try to change EA's properties.
Write to Service Desk with all details (if necessary, attach the EA). It will be faster that way
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

tol64:
I am interested in the stack overflow error. When does it occur and how to avoid it? I get it when I try to load EA on a chart when Internet is disconnected, and I also see that it occurs when I try to change EA's properties.
Perhaps, you are using large size of local variables of a function, for example, arrays.
In the next build, for 32-bit terminal, it will be possible to control the stack size using the corresponding compiler property #property stacksize
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Препроцессор / Свойства программ (#property)
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Препроцессор / Свойства программ (#property)
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Препроцессор / Свойства программ (#property) - Документация по MQL5