Errors, bugs, questions - page 608

You can't. Write to servicedesk.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

MigVRN:
Write an example how you can use SimpleMA function to smooth an array of 100 elements... Please...

To do this you need count+period number of input elements, where count-number of output elements, period-period of averaging.

You need 100+100=200 input elements.

Thank you! I'll write now...

MigVRN:
Thank you! I'll write now...
No need, it was a joke because of the absurdity of your queries.

Urain:
Don't be, it was a joke because of the absurdity of your queries.

there was no banter.

the situation is correct - there are 100 elements. and you need to calculate their arithmetic mean.

That function doesn't allow you to do that.

To do this, you need count+period the number of output elements, where count is the number of output elements, period is the averaging period. <br/ translate="no">.
Fix period (highlighted in the code) to (period-1)... That's all... Look at the LinearWeightedMA() function in the same file - everything is correct there. Haphazard :)

MigVRN:
You need to correct period (highlighted in the code) to (period-1)... That's all... Look at LinearWeightedMA() in the same file, it's correct. Obfuscation :)
Yes, that's right, you need to write in servicedesk.
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Wrote!!! Thanks for the clarification!!! We'll wait for the corrections...

Do I correctly understand that when working with an indicator handle, its data is pre-calculated for the entire timeframe history, even if I will then copy only a part of it for myself?

If my guess is correct, then how can I avoid wasting resources? Using iCustom() to connect a modified standard indicator, in which the essence of modification reduces to the initial restriction of buffer data processed? Or apply even more brute force - to set the limit of the number of bars in the terminal settings? Or some other way?