Errors, bugs, questions - page 403

tester_el_pro:

there is news??????

Why? Can't you see?

stringo:

Why? Can't you see?

you ?

Buter:

Found that the Comment ( https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/common/Comment ) function from the body of the indicator outputs a message to the main window.

According to my logic, it should be displayed in its window

In the description of the Comment function, the first line

Outputs a user defined comment in the upper left corner of the chart.

Interesting:

I'd rather hear the answer to the following question - Should we wait for the parameters in OnTrade() for the championship or not?

Of course, if there are still plans for the issue...

Don't wait.

The question is not closed. The developers have discussed it several times. The implementation is too cumbersome. So, a decision is postponed for now.

voix_kas:

sergey1294

Thanks for the information.

Still a catch then. The minimum order volume requirement is not met.

Is it acceptable when there are no open positions and we try to open a position with 0.01 lot volume in any direction?

Anyway, I would like to hear the developers' explanations. The situation is contradictory.

As correctly noted, there are two parameters:

1. The minimum allowed step of volume for the order being placed.

2. The minimum allowed volume for the order being placed.

I.e. these are two separate parameters. Therefore cases when the remaining position size is smaller than the minimum allowed order size are possible:

For example, if the volume step = 0.01 and minimum order = 0.1 => it is easy to obtain a residual position size of less than 0.1.

Therefore, the rule of minimum order volume does not apply to closing a position, i.e. the position can be closed even if its size is less than the minimum order size.

This is true for both MT4 and MT5.

Dima_S:
And there are no plans?

If there are applications on this topic, the applications will be considered

stringo:

Don't wait.

The issue is not closed, the developers have discussed it several times. They have not come to a definite conclusion. The implementation is too cumbersome. So, the solution is postponed for the time being.

I see, thank you for the answer.

And what a cumbersome implementation we'll get if we try to do it all with crutches and all by ourselves.

It's no good here, at least to understand as simply and quickly as possible where changes have occurred, in orders or positions.

Graff:

1) This is of course very "good", but where is this described in the documentation and where can I find code examples on how to handle offsets correctly so as not to get an Array out of range?

We have added examples for 25 technical indicators. We will do the same for the rest next week.
Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы
Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы
  • www.mql5.com
Технические индикаторы - Документация по MQL5

Alexander:

As has been correctly noted, there are two parameters:

1. Minimal volume step for the order being placed.

2. The minimum allowable volume for an order to be placed.

I.e. these are two separate parameters. Therefore cases when the residual position size will be smaller than the minimum allowed order size are possible:

For example if volume step = 0.01 and minimum order = 0.1 => it is easy to get a residual position of less than 0.1.

Therefore, the rule of minimum order volume does not apply to closing a position, i.e. the position can be closed even if its size is less than the minimum order size.

This is true for both MT4 and MT5.

Please define the case position closing.

Build 463 x64

I'm just in shock (positive)

The terminal with attached EAs loads in less than 30 seconds instead of 15-20 minutes (I did not miss that)!

What have you tweaked there?