Errors, bugs, questions - page 368

notused:

Last build (430) when testing with Forward period and Custom Max - hangs (seems to be at the moment of switching to Forward testing). At first I blamed it on my Expert Advisor, but then I checked the following code:

I have set parameters to optimize from 1 to 1000, all ticks, USDCAD, M4 from 01.01.2011 to today (with Forward - any period). Freeze. Disabled remote agents - I restarted the terminal - it hangs too. Removed the forward period - it works. Whether Custom Max is to blame - didn't check it. Before this build - everything worked.

CustomMax seems to be not involved - hangs on forward testing period even without CustomMax.

In the latest buildCHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CREATE andCHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DELETE events are not received in OnChartEvent(), if objects were created by indicator. If the objects were created manually, they are received. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it a bug somewhere? Everything was working before the update though...
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Типы событий графика
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Типы событий графика
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Типы событий графика - Документация по MQL5

Lizar:
In the latest buildCHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CREATE andCHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DELETE events are not received in OnChartEvent(), if objects were created by indicator. If the objects were created manually, they are received. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it a bug somewhere? It worked before update though...

They most likely arrive, but with a number clearly "left".

Interesting:
They most likely arrive, but with a number that is clearly "left-handed".
No, OnChartEvent() is not triggered at all.

Lizar:
TheCHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CREATE andCHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DELETE events are no longer received in the OnChartEvent() in the latest build, if the objects were created by the indicator. If the objects were created manually, they are received. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it a bug somewhere? It worked before update though...

I wrote a request on this issue to the SD, asking them to allow the programmer to disable the generation of these events, but there has been no response on the ticket yet...

P.S. Now I look - and all my systems just fly after turning off these events!

AlexSTAL:

I wrote a request to the SD about this, asking them to allow the programmer to disable the generation of these events, but there has been no response yet on the ticket...

P.S. Now looked - and all my systems just fly after disabling these events!

Then maybe it should be like this. No events from the inductors, the handhelds do.

Only these things should probably be warned about (to me at least it seems so)...

AlexSTAL:

I wrote a request to the SD about this, asking them to allow the programmer to disable the generation of these events, but there's been no response on the ticket yet...

P.S. Now I looked - and all my systems just fly after turning off these events!

Good idea to give the programmer the ability to disable the generation of these events. I would disable them myself from most objects. But sometimes they are needed. Ok, let's wait for developers comment on this topic.

Interesting:

Then maybe it should be like this. There are no events from the turkeys, there are by hand.

Nah, we should give choice to programmer to manage events from objects. For example, right now I can't guarantee the user "unkillability" of the control panel. He can accidentally delete objects related to the control panel from the list, and I can't trace this and restore them.

Lizar:
No, we should give the programmer a choice to manage events from objects. For example, right now I can't guarantee "unkillability" of the control panel for the user. He could accidentally delete objects associated with the control panel from the list, and I can't track this down and restore them.

Isn't it said that everything the user does goes through, but not what the user does?

Of course it's better to give, preferably add special properties to objects that can be accessed from MQL.

Interesting:

Doesn't it say that everything the user does goes through, but not what the user does?

If a user deletes an object created by the user, there is no event. If the user deletes his own object, there is an event.