Errors, bugs, questions - page 158

alexvd:
Re-check your example, please.
Double-checked. Sorry, it was my mistake :) Question removed.

Have written to servicedesk about a possible bug. How quickly can they respond?

Konstantin83:

Have written to servicedesk about a possible bug. How quickly can they respond?

Your request has been received.

Sometimes after closing MetaEditor MetaTrader disappears from the taskbar (XP SP3). Reappears after activation of the window. Build 342.

What does this message mean in the EA logs?

247398240 bytes of leaked memory

If I understand it correctly, it is how much memory has leaked.

What can cause such leaks?

Developers, make a standard detailed report in MT5 just like in the Championship. Your platform will be priceless!

There's another question. I have limited traffic, and lately the terminal has gone off the chain. After I connected a contest account, it keeps downloading and downloading history (whether it's new or spreads). In short, it's downloading hcc files. Approximately, each one is three times bigger than the old one. I have to stop (close the terminal). I remember they said that spreads in history will be corrected.

So, the question itself:

1. are these adjusted spreads being downloaded?

2. And how much traffic will it take to download (this kind, forced) history, for example, on twelve pairs for the champ.

PS. Sorry, for me the question is important because I will have to consider the transition to a new tariff. now I have 1gb a month. last month, taking into account the download, the old story, I was left over 300Mb extra. and today, already the tenth day, remains less than 400Metrov. It turns out that not enough gigabytes per month?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

pronych:

There's another question. I have limited traffic, and lately the terminal has gone off the chain. After I connected a contest account, it keeps downloading and downloading history (whether it's new or spreads). In short, it's downloading hcc files. Approximately, each one is three times bigger than the old one. I have to stop (close the terminal). I remember they said that spreads in history will be corrected.

So, here is the question itself:

1. are these adjusted spreads being downloaded?

2. And how much traffic will be spent for downloading (like this, forced) the history, for example, on twelve pairs for the champ.

PS. Sorry, for me the question is important, because I will have to consider the transition to a new tariff. now I have 1gb a month. last month, taking into account the download, that, the old story, I was left over 300Mb extra. and today, already the tenth day, remains less than 400Mt. it turns out not enough giga per month?

My personal advice is to buy a no-limit, and the traffic headache will disappear at once.

Oh, and by the way, about getting information in OnInit().

Just before the championship, I was trying to figure out here on the forum at what moment it's better to get the main data, which is rarely needed, but is of key importance. OnInit() or OnTick(), as it may not have time to load. There have been a few tipsters as well. (Unfortunately, search on the site, doesn't work for me. In Opera, writes an error, and all (and did not understand, a bug metaquotes or opera))

That turned out to be a significant issue. Maybe the terminal can not download the history until the environment has not loaded? Or in general, after connecting and downloading all that is necessary, only then give control to the Expert Advisor?

sergey1294:
Personally, my advice would be to buy a no-limit, and the traffic headache will go away at once.

Yes you're right, and the difference in payment is only 200p...

Only now it's all income, outweighing expenses. It's also time to get married. December boom, congratulations, thanks ))))