Errors, bugs, questions - page 60

Rosh:
Specify where in the attached code there is line 114 and position 51.
I wonder how the .ex5 terminal determines the line number and position in the source code where the error is located?

Valmars:
I wonder how the .ex5 terminal determines the line number and position in the source, where the error is located ?

How indeed?

Valmars:
I wonder how the .ex5 terminal determines the line number and position in the source, where the error is located?

My gut tells me. :)

Valmars:
I wonder how the terminal determines line number and position in the .ex5 source, where the error is located?
In fact, in my case, terminal or compiler should give the error that I have the wrong number of buffers, but it says that I'm accessing a non-existent array cell, and the compiler even said that everything is okay, no errors

DC2008:

How indeed?

Since the code is fully controlled, every critical handler (e.g. when an attempt is made to go outside an array) generates a unique error code on the spot, containing the line number and position of the expression being checked.

That is, EX5 does not store the original text, and line:column is only present in error handlers.

Hello.

How do I enable visual testing in the terminal?

And for some reason I can't register a demo account (after filling in all the fields, checkboxes) the Next button does not work.

ZarTG:

Hello.

How do I enable visual testing in the terminal?

I want to check my demo account and for some reason I can't register demo account (after I filled in all the fields, checkboxes) the button Next does not work.

What about the demo account?

When registering an account you should not use numbers in the "Name" field (it is supposed to be a first name or nickname). There may be errors in other fields...

About visual testing

It is not available yet, it is being prepared. When testing is complete, you can open a chart with the history of all trades...

Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartOpen
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartOpen
  • www.mql5.com
Операции с графиками / ChartOpen - Документация по MQL5

alexvd: С курсором немного сложнее. До сих пор не наблюдается даже по указанным вами действиям.

Could third-party applications have something to do with it?

Hiding is cumulative. If your application calls HideCaret five times in a row, it must also call ShowCaret five times before the caret reappears.

could this be where the problem lies?

And one more great request...

Please specify the values in the reference book for enum_types, because sometimes you don't have enough fingers to count how it's going to be in numbers.((((

and the values don't always just go ++, do they?

EQU:

And one more great request...

Please indicate the values in the enum_tips info sheet... sometimes you can't put your fingers into it to figure it out...(((

And the values don't always just go ++, right?

Not always. ENUM_TIMEFRAMES is a good example.

No description of enum values is planned in the help yet, but you always have an opportunity to find out their meaning.