Wishes for MT5 - page 116

Vladimir Karputov:

Contact the Broker - have him set up the lists correctly.

He says it's up to the MT5 developers

Вячеслав Трубачёв:

He says it's up to the MT5 developers

In that case only MQL5 scripts will save you.

Vladimir Karputov:

In that case, only MQL5 scripts will save you.

I have no idea what they are or how to work with them.

Вячеслав Трубачёв:
I have no idea what these are or how to work with them.

Freelance services will do everything for you.

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Самый большой фриланс c разработчиками программ на MQL5

Vladimir Karputov:

Freelance services will do everything for you.

Thanks for the tip. But that's not quite it. I trade manually.

I would like to be able to expand the price vertically and move up and down as in ATAS\Transaq as a separate mode and a reset button - for default view mode.

Вячеслав Трубачёв:
Thanks for the tip, of course. But it's not quite the same thing. I trade manually.

In MQL5, you can not only write trading Expert Advisors, you can write all sorts of auxiliary scripts, in particular - to generate a list of symbols.

What is missing in the symbol window? With a shifter you can select whole lists with two clicks.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

In MQL5, you can not only write trading Expert Advisors, you can write all sorts of auxiliary scripts, in particular - to generate a list of symbols.

What is missing in the symbol window? With a shifter you can select whole lists with two clicks.

This window has almost everything. There is no possibility to sort stocks by price, for example I am not interested in stocks over 50$. What is missing is a chart window linked to the symbol window. It is very inconvenient to open each time a new chart from the list, then apply to it a template with the chart settings I need.

Вячеслав Трубачёв:
There is no possibility to sort the shares by price, for example, I am not interested in shares over 50$. There is not enough a window with a chart linked to the symbol window. It is very inconvenient to open each time a new chart from the list, then apply to it a template with necessary chart settings.

From the market overview, you can drag and drop a symbol onto the chart with the mouse and then you don't need to apply a template.

The rest is only through programming.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

From the market overview, you can drag and drop a symbol onto the chart with the mouse and then you don't need to apply a template.

The rest is only through programming.

This is not good.